1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by sowhatif, Feb 2, 2013.

1. sowhatif

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi,

My name is Max, just wanted to introduce myself to you wonderful people. I suppose I'll just give my coming out story and then I'll move on!

I first realized I was not straight when began to dig Olivia Wilde a little too much. I didn't really care too much about it then. I just thought it was normal to think girls were really, really hot and should be fawned over constantly. One day, it hit me. I was at a sleepover and my friends suggested we watch The L Word.

As soon as Kate M. came on the screen I knew that I wasn't just into guys. Girls were extremely hot too!

I soon came out to my mother and slowly came out to my friends until finally everyone important knew and didn't care. It's weird because I haven't experienced any discrimination at all. I think that was what made coming out so easy. I just accepted it and now I am happy with a wonderful girlfriend.

That's all I guess. I want friends, don't be a stranger (even though you are strangers...)

2. DeanIsHome

Hey, welcome to EC Max! I hope coming out to you're mom wasn't too difficult and she accepted you, it's so great you can come out and have you're friends accept you too.

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

4. Ticklish Fish

5. Welcome to EC! :slight_smile: Olivia Wilde is beautiful, I'll say that much!!

6. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I even think the straightest of straight women check out Olivia Wilde though. She's gorg.

Anyways, hello and welcome.

7. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    Welcome to EC, Max! Olivia Wilde is sooo hot!

8. confeshhhions

Hey Max! Welcome to EC :slight_smile: