1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New here.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by snowkissedangel, Feb 3, 2013.

1. snowkissedangel

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am a 21 year old woman who has just accepted that I am a lesbian. I am just me but I think I am most like a femme lesbian (I think). I am a Christian who attends a Christian Presbyterian church, this church is the only church I have been to that support Gay men and Lesbian women. This church was the thing I needed for me to admit to myself at least that I am a lesbian. I would like to get into a serious relationship before I try and tell my family I am a lesbian I am old enough to want to be myself. I am looking for some gay or lesbian friends who will except that I am a lesbian and hang out on and off the computer. If this sounds like you please contact me. :icon_wink

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

3. Ticklish Fish

4. Hello and welcome to EC :slight_smile:! I am also Christian.

5. Ripley

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Snow...

I can't help with the religious aspect , I'm agnostic after years of being Catholic , but it's good to see that your somewhere that accepts you .

My question is why do you need to be in a relationship before you tell your parents ? Support ? or is this a way confirming for yourself about your sexuality ?

Do you still live at home ? If so , would it be prudent to wait until you do not ? Not sure about the dynamics of your family relationships , but I'm assuming from the sound of it they are pretty religious ?

6. Kat kanu

hey welcome to ec trust me its the best place to be right now i come from a strong christian background and was in denial for so long these people here are awesome

7. Rivers

Hey! Welcome. I'm Agnostic now, but I used to be Catholic, so I kind of get what you're saying. Anyway, enjoy your time on EC!

8. Minx

Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

9. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello, and welcome to EC! We can definitely be friends! Though, I'm only out to a few friends and my sister, at the moment. I'm still trying to find the courage to tell my mom, but it's hard since she's against it. I'm glad you found this site! :grin:

10. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

Hi welcome