1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey look, it's Brokeback Tennessee!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by therunawaybff, Feb 15, 2013.

1. therunawaybff

Hi, I'm Tobias. Feel pretty confident saying that 'cause I don't know anyone in the world that would know a place like this exists.

Here's my story in a nutshell - once upon a time there was two otherwise straight guys from the boondocks who fell in silver screen love on first sight. If you don't believe in love at first sight, you're probably not going to like the rest of my story.

I came here because I've got a lot of issues surrounding my best friend, whom I had sex with on and off throughout college (and have had a super-intense secret romantic relationship with) for over five years on the sly, without any of our friends knowing about it. I'd laugh and make a Romeo and Romeo joke if it wasn't so goddamned sad.

In any case, I broke his heart and ran away in the night (Tennessee to Texas) because I couldn't stand the thought of people knowing we were together. I changed my phone number and cut off all contact with all my friends, and most of my family. I sold my house and didn't tell anyone where I was going, or where I'd be staying.

So now, two years later, I'm stuck trying to figure out how to go back, come out, and win back the boy of my dreams, if he can ever find it in his heart to forgive me.

I got a way-too-long-for-a-first-post thread in the Support section if anybody feels like throwing their two cents in. Lord knows I need the advice. :frowning2:

2. Welcome to EC. :slight_smile: I have family over in Tennesee.

I am sorry about what has happened.(*hug*)

3. Minx

Welcome to EC. :grin:

4. Princeprincess

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome, how this website will help you figure out some stuff.

5. derrik

Welcome to EC

UT Grad here - Class of 1988

Go Vols

I hope reading and contributing to the website will help you find the right path on our common journey

6. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

Welcome to EC, i hope you enjoy it here :slight_smile: