1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its my first birthday as me! Looking back at one year on hormone replacement therapy!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Katelynn, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Katelynn

Hi all! So today (February 25th) is officially one year since I started on hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and I wanted to share today with everyone here. EC is the very first place I came out on & has been really helpful for me, even during those times when I haven't been able to post about my own pain or problems, just being able to come to EC & have a place to come to where I know Im not alone has been a comfort sometimes. So for that & so much more, to all of you, I say THANK YOU SO MUCH (*hug*)

Anyway, here we go, I just updated my transition album & rather than have everyone go thru the old thread looking for the link to the album, Im posting a new link here for anyone who cares to see where I was, how things are going & where I am right now at this point in my transition. lol be kind & keep in mind, Im still totally a work in progress.

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/members/11704-albums3665.html

Thanks to all of you, my EC family, I dont think Id be able to be me right now without any of you, in fact, I dont even think Id be alive if it wasnt for all of you (&&&)

Katie

2. redstormrising

Re: Its my first birthday as me! Looking back at one year on hormone replacement ther

happy re-birthday!!

3. Ticklish Fish

Re: Its my first birthday as me! Looking back at one year on hormone replacement ther

Happy Brithday!

4. Speedster

Speedster Guest

Happy birthday and hope it brings you much joy :slight_smile:

5. KTWK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Happy birthday!!

You are really starting to look like a woman! I wouldn't even look twice passing you by!

6. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

You can practically see the changes happening looking back through that album. You look beautiful!

7. Katelynn

Thanks so much! :slight_smile:

8. nikom87

I am so happy for you! You look great and I hope that you feel great too!

9. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

You look awesome! Happy birthday!

10. Cthulhu

Happy birthday! :slight_smile:

11. June Cleaver

Happy Birthday! Wow you are looking great! I sure hope one day it will be me.... June

12. Ianthe

Happy birthday!

13. campervankid

Happy birthday :slight_smile:

14. Re: Its my first birthday as me! Looking back at one year on hormone replacement ther

HAappy birthday

15. Renge

Happy Birthdaaay! (!)

16. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Aw, so glad to hear. And you look good. I wouldn't have even second guessed you.
    Happy birthday also! :slight_smile:

17. Just Jess

Happy birthday! Thanks for your message on my wall too, you have no idea how much that helped! Take care, I hope you can do something to celebrate today.

18. DoriaN

Stuff and things!!

19. Cecil

Happy late birthday! I hope everything starts to fall into place for you!!!!

20. Re: Its my first birthday as me! Looking back at one year on hormone replacement ther

Happy birthday (it's still the 25th somewhere, right?).