1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Howdy!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by cyclopsrock, Nov 13, 2006.

1. cyclopsrock

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wow! I am sooo glad I found this website. It has been a strange past 2 years for me in "finding myself". I am 15 years old and I just came out "to myself" and to two of my closest friends this past coming out day (Oct. 11). They are my best girls and probably the only two people in my isolated bubble of a town south of Boston that actually know more than one gay person (not including me of course). I'm considering coming out to my parents next year, but I'm iffy to what their reactions will be as of yet. As for me personally, I often do fit gay stereotypes that I've heard (I sometimes catch myself acting very flamboyant, but at least I admit it). I singactdance (surprise, surprise),and I want to pursue that as a career (easy industry, lots of money :lol: ). If you're still reading at this point, wow you are patient, and post back! Again, I'm REALLY glad I found this website.

2. twinbowski

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi and welcome.

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Welcome cyclopsrock! :slight_smile:

4. step49x

Hello, and welcome!

Yah, stereotypes are 'fun.' Some people fit them, and some don't (i'm stil trying to find some that i fit..).

5. tired_of_lying411

welcome!
    I remember how excited I was when I found this place, from then on, it was officially my new best girl friend, even better, this one wont stab you in the back :slight_smile:

6. cyclopsrock

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I scored a 73% on that "how gay are you?" quiz answering all questions honestly. :eusa_danc

And thanks for the welcomes. By the way step, I love Michigan. I have family in Ann Arbor. I'm totally applying to U of M.

7. step49x

U of M? I'd advise staying away from my family. They're all MSU fans. Myself, I really don't pay attention to sports...