1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi! New here...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Half-Light, Nov 23, 2006.

1. Half-Light

Hey,

My name is Alex and I am new here. I am 14. I live in a small town in Pennsylvania near Harrisburg. I like to write and listen to all types of music. I am a very easy person to talk to and I will listen to almost anything you want to talk about. I have started liking guys ever since I was about 8.
    I was so happy to find this site because you don't find many gay kids where I am from. Everyone puts people like me to shame...lol. I don't mind what people say about me. People can say whatever they want about me.
    I have had people tell me I don't have an opinion because I am 14. I dont listen to them....
    Well I am looking forward to meeting many new friends here!

PM if interested

-Alex

2. tired_of_lying411

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Welcome Alex! :slight_smile:

4. step49x

Yes, welcome to EC!

5. cyclopsrock

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Welcome Alex. I'm new-ish here too.

6. kevinx519

hiya alex! youre not too much younger than me. only a year and dont worry. i kinda have an idea of what youre going through. my town isnt exactly accepting even though i live in cali.

7. Half-Light

Thanks for welcoming me. I really appreciate it. I only came out to 2 of my best friends and plan on slowly letting out to more people in coming years. I don't like hiding. But yeah it sucks to be gay in a small town because word travels fast in a small town..lol. Plus there are a lot of homophobes where I'm from, and I even have some friends that way...lol...kinda ironic. But I never let that get to me.

8. tinkergeek

tinkergeek Guest

Welcome to EC, Alex! You write very well for someone your age.. If people aren't paying mind to your opinions now, they certainly will be soon!

9. Half-Light

why, thank you tinkergeek!...lol..i really don't talk like this around friends....I am a writer and love to write so I guess it comes naturally..lol