1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by GhostOfRazgriz, Mar 3, 2013.

1. GhostOfRazgriz

I know Im not as enthusiastic as the other members who are new here but I hope that can be justified to the fact that my sexuality is rather new to me. I found out for sure about a week ago and was lucky to hear about this website from a friend. I haven't been having the best time the past couple of months, even before I learned about myself. When I found out, I knew it would either make things worse, or be the new perspective that will help me escape from my other problems.

I guess the other reason for my lack of enthusiasim is the fact that I'm not sure why I'm here. I know that support is probably going to vital as I refind myself and open up to others, but I'm worried that I'll just be a parasite due to my inexperience. I'm worried that I'll always need help but will almost never be able to give any.

But I digress, my greetings often turn into rambles. Hello everyone, I'll try to be part of the community as best as I can.

2. DeanIsHome

Welcome to EC :smilewave
    It's great that you joined, when i joined i didn't know why i joined either but EC has become a very good pillar of support a lot of people on here offer great advice and are very kind.

3. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to EC!

4. GhostOfRazgriz

Thank you. I was not expecting a reply so soon. Knowing that I am welcome is very supporting in its own way. It's also good to know that I'm not the first one that didn't know why they joined. I hope not only to have support, but to give it as well.

5. Ticklish Fish

hello hi! welcome here!
    and you should expect replies, too early to sleep lol

6. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!! When I first joined, I really didn't know that much as well. The great thing about this place is that people are willing to talk about their experiences and feelings. They are also willing to explain the different terms that come up sometimes. So, don't worry!

7. GhostOfRazgriz

Looks like it's not so early to me. I'm so tired, I forgot about time zones. Lol. Anyway, thank you for the welcome. I appreciate it.

---------- Post added 3rd Mar 2013 at 11:26 PM ----------

Thank you for the welcome, thecat06. I'm starting to realize that it was definitely a good idea to join this community. It would be very dificult to go through such a change like this alone, and I'm lucky to have found out about this website so soon after I learned about my orientation.

8. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC, It's not that you found us...it's more that we found you! Expect to learn a lot and have fun doing it!

9. GhostOfRazgriz

Thank you for the welcome. And I suppose you're right. My friend told me about this website (even if my friend doesn't know that I would need it). So I guess it kind of found me through my friend.

10. 4ever Hearth

Welcome to E.C :smilewave. Trust you're going to have one hell of a time here. :thumbsup:

Interestingly enough, it is strange how this place seems to find you. I was just looking for somewhere I could talk with a guy like myself about being ________ but lucky me, I found this and that was only a month ago. (*hug*)

11. GhostOfRazgriz

Thank you for the welcome. I look foward to the fun and the support.

12. Minx

Welcome to EC. :slight_smile: