1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a little nervous to post. But I'd like to say hi.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Tatertot, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Tatertot

Florida. I wish. >< [Sadly, I live in Michigan]
    Hey guys. >< My name's Tatertot.

I'll try to make this intro short and sweet. ..I'll try.

Basically the entire reason I'm here, the whole reason I made an account on EmptyClosets is because I'm questioning myself so horribly, that I've lost track of who I am. I thought some things a little while ago, regarding my sexuality. But I realized I was wrong. I was a walking lie. I don't want to keep living in fear anymore. I have this constant cloud of darkness in my mind 24/7 because I have no idea who I am. No idea. Not anymore. I need help, guys. I hope I don't sound negative, or like I'm begging or looking for attention. Because I'm not trying to appear that way. I just need help. I'm on the verge of giving up, really, I'd kind of like to. But I wasn't raised that way. You can't have 'no' in your heart. I refuse to give up after I've come this far.

So, to sum it up, I'm here to hopefully find out who the hell I am. And maybe meet some wonderful new friends along the way. My journey that once was, does not exist anymore. I'm starting fresh. And this time, I'm going to find myself.

Nice meeting you all, really. It's an honor. You seem like such sweet, patient, considerate people. ♥

2. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey Welcome ...

im in the same boat as you... im not sure how old your are but im 26 and realised i was attracted to guys 6yrs ago... i say im gay but i like to sleep with women and ive not been with a guy ever....

think somethings will be unveiled in its own time? (man ive been waiting since 08 so i hope im right) just live life and enjoy what you like to do and hope you will know ...

yeah not much help i know... sorry the best i could come up with considering im kinda in the same boat as you...

3. Minx

Welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

4. Tatertot

@Dimi: It's great to know that there are people on the same page as me, feeling the same thing. It's a pretty hopeless feeling, isn't it? ._. And thank you for the welcome.

@Minx: Thanks so much. <3

5. Ticklish Fish

hello tater tot

6. Rogue

i dont mean to burst any bubbles but I'm on the same level Mr Tatertot x_x'

i still sleep in fear of that i might wake up in my sleep and scream "im gay" in front of my family lol its so scary i sleep with my bedroom door lock tighter then Scontland Yard's Bank XD

♥♥♥

7. Tatertot

Hiya, Ticklish Fish. ^^ [Your username made me giggle loool]

@Rogue: Yeah it's not too bright on this level, sadly. I don't like being on it, really I don't. But I guess everyone is on it at some point. You gotta go through confusion and pain to learn how to be confident and happy. And pahaha, that was funny, but I do understand what you're saying. I constantly have my guard up, because I'm afraid if I get too comfortable, I'll say something regarding my sexual orientation and mess everything up. ><

8. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    at first it was :***: :***: depression and everything...so what your going through now..
    i can say "been there, done that"

and no worries... bestof luck

9. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

10. Rogue

you know how i live it..... I'll tell you regardless if you want to know or not Hahaha XD

Well its a bit like this:
    Right now say If I'm seeing a guy secretly without anyone around me knowing and i go out with him in town and spend some time with him it will make me happy
    Specialy if his cute and handsome ^^' (i cant belive im typing this)

so yea i go all happy and smile an allways laugh around everyone
    and they all think "wtf is he so happy about" and they will never know.
    but i will owe it all to that special someone.

but as you say (Sadly) I don't have that special someone right now Which is the pain.
    Because you cant smile when you're all alone without anyone being there for you.

So yeah, I'm hoping to find someone soon x_x;; no luck so far ♥

---------- Post added 8th Mar 2013 at 12:55 AM ----------

(Naruto Screaming - "Believe It!!!") lol nutter ♥

11. ShadowMoon85

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Welcome Tat, ^^ *huggles*
    Only advice I would give is start small, being lost can be scary but when you look around you will find a trail. Do you like the sea or the mountain? Are you a veggie person or a meat lover? (no innuendo meant there lol) Do you like to wear girls clothes or guys? what music do you like to hear. Does Jackson Rathbone look sexy to you? (he does to me ^^), Or how about Ashley Greene (Her too ^^). Just start to add little details about yourself to yourself, and you will find yourself stabilizing a bit. Don't be scared We are all here for you. You can hit any of us up. We are awesome like that ^^(&&&)(&&&)(&&&)

12. Tatertot

@Dimi: Thank you. c:
    @thecat06: Thank yuh. <3
    @Rogue: That's true. Good luck, I hope you find someone. ♥ c:
    @Shadow: -huggles back- Thank you very much, that helped quite a bit. ^^ <3

13. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi Tatertot :welcome: to EC :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

14. newgirl31

Hello! Very cute name! :eusa_danc

Lots of people here have helped me a ton...and the fact you are here is a great thing. At first I was very scared about "questioning" my sexuality or probably more accurately, "processing" it. It takes a lot of energy to deny your true self...and denial is so much more powerful than I imagined. So being here you can be totally open and find people who have thought or done everything you have!
    (!)

15. Tatertot

@Dublin Boy: Thankies! :grin:
    @newgirl31: Awe thank you. c: Yeah, I'm so glad I found these forums. ^^ And you're absolutely right, it takes a LOT of energy to deny your true self. It's exhausting. And thank you so much for that. It helped. <3

I'm slowly starting to feel better, guys. I truly feel like being a member here is going to be a big part of my journey to self discovery. ^^ [sounds cheesy, right? cx]

16. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello there Tatertot! And might I say your avatar is adorable. :grin: You'll always have friends here willing to help you figure things out. We all have been through finding out who we are and it is a grueling process, but we will ALWAYS be ready to help you in any way we can. Welcome to EC!

17. Tatertot

@PurpleRain: Pahaha thank you. xD And that's awesome to hear, thanks. ^^ <3

18. blm

blm

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Welcome to EC

19. Gaysibling

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    welcome Tatertot, congratulations for finding the courage to take another step along your journey by sharing your story with us. I wish you strength to keep going forwards along the sometimes bumpy road. I have only been on this site a very short time, but I really feel that we are all here for each other, the more we share the stronger we all become.

20. Clowstar

i've gone through it too. i think everyone on here has. don't try to label yourself. just let it come to you. it took 5 years from the time i started questioning to finally be able to stick a label on myself. most of that was just from having no experience with either sex. now i'm much happier and i feel like my life is more stable. i don't really have to hide who i am anymore. it will happen to you too.

coming to EC is a great place to start. everyone i've met on here is nice, friendly, and supportive. welcome! (*hug*)