1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well, hello.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Nayemia, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Nayemia

Nayemia Guest

Hello ... it's been years since I've had to do an intro post to new people, but I guess I'm the new person.

You can call me Nayemia. I'm seventeen and British.

I thought I was straight, then I was fine with whatever, but leaning more towards straight and now I'm pretty convinced I may be leaning towards bisexual.

I'm joining this forum because I want anonymity, not being afraid to say anything because no one knows me. I'll probably post my "story" as of yet somewhere around and about, but I dunno if that's the thing for introductions. Basically, one person knows who knows me and pretty much nothing is ever off limits with that person, so you guys are special.

I love writing, reading, hoping one day to be an author. I love stars and lights and colours and rain. About 392943% of my offline friends are a colourful range of sexual identities, so pff am I anywhere near worried about being bisexual because of uncomfortableness towards it? No, totally not.

Uhhh, I guess I answer questions or something to that liking. I dunno, but yes, hello!

#1 Nayemia, Mar 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2013
  2. Minx

Welcome to EC. :grin:

3. Hand in Hand

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi! I'm new here, too. Sounds like you're an interesting person with really cool friends.

4. Rivers

Hi there, Nayemia. Anonymity is ubiquitous on this forum, so everyone speaks freely.

It's good to have another writer on EC. We have a decent collection of budding authors and poets on here.

5. Ticklish Fish

6. Nayemia

Nayemia Guest

7. Music Heals

Hello! Welcome to EC! Yay for writers!!