1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by charlieswife, Mar 21, 2013.

1. charlieswife

Hi, I am new to forums/threads etc so please bear with me :slight_smile:
    I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice/direction/idea's on something..
    I have been with my wife for 7 years(i am a woman also) throughout the years she has mentioned a feeling of 'gender confusion' but it never went further than a brief mention, recently after talking more we have established that she feels like she is both male and female, but doesn't really know how to make herself feel comfortable. She is nervous to go on forums or seek advice, as she feels that may make her feel more confused...so i am here to maybe try and help..by maybe finding others who feel the same or maybe find her some answers. thanks for listening to my semi rambling thoughts :slight_smile:

2. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi!It's really sweet of you to be helping her this way first off. I'll be glad to help you try to find some answers and I'm sure a lot of the trans* community here will be more than happy to help. Welcome to EC! :grin:

3. Kay

Kay Guest

Welcome to EC! She sounds a bit like me. It sounds like she is Nuetral-gender, null-genger, third gender. She resides in a female body and is attached to females but she does not feel comfortable with the female role model, She also really has no desire to be in a male body as the feeling would hardly change. She has to find a spot in her center where she/he is comfortable with self. Does she have any feelings romantic or sexual toward males? Message me if you would like to discuss this deeper.

4. Beware Of You

5. charlieswife

thanks for the welcome everyone :slight_smile:
    Kay,hi..thanks..i don't know how to private message or even if you can on here lol, no she has no sexual feelings towards men but don't think she really feels comfortable describing herself as a lesbian in a way because sexually she almost feels like a heterosexual man in her feelings towards sex..if you know what i mean? :/

6. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well she may be genderfluid? Or she may even be trans* and be a feminine male. I don't know her though. It's just speculation. Oh and you can private message, but you can also view profiles and post a message on someone's wall. To send a private message just click on the person's username and click "send private message"

7. charlieswife

it said i can't private message when i just tried that, dang i am so computer dim :/ lol

8. Kay

Kay Guest

I sent you a message. I understand her completely. i am in the same spot and have reached in and found me. I know who and what I am and how it works together. Yet she is not trans as she doesn't think she should be in a male body or does she?

9. AlexisAnne

Hi and welcome to EC :slight_smile: Gender identity can be extremely confusing, and I think that coming here was an excellent way to start your exploration. One of the most confusing aspects is, as near as we can tell, there seems to be a gender identity almost anywhere on the spectrum. You have natal male and female, transgender male and female, gender fluid, which kind of sounds a little like your initial comment in which somebody kind of slides back and forth from male to female gender identification. It doesn't stop there though. There are a nearly infinite number of gray shades in the middle.

Has she done anything to explore what she feels is her masculine side? This could be as simple as merely dressing the part at some point just to see how it feels and resonates with her. I'm really just throwing things out there. As confusing as forums can be, and believe me, I've known that feeling, they can be extremely helpful in at least pointing you in the right direction. I also always recommend speaking to a professional as well in a lot of cases. That can be far more nerve racking then forums, but the benefits can be well worth it.

Beyond that, I think there's a lot to what Kay said as well. The answers are going to come from within. Outside sources might help her pin point the questions that she needs to ask herself, but they're not going to give her the answers. Ultimately, those answers are inside of her, waiting to be answered.

I sincerely hope that you find the help that you're looking for here :slight_smile:

10. Kay

Kay Guest

As AlexisAnne said Gender-Fluid or Bi-gender was suggested by a friend. It seems to fit. She has a male lean. She needs to determine how far she wants to alter her body to fit her mind. Hugs and lots of love

11. charlieswife

12. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

13. Kay

Kay Guest

You are welcome love. Let me know what's going on. Hugs

14. charlieswife

15. BudderMC

Private messaging and the chatroom are only accessible by Full Members. We have these security provisions in place to make sure the community stays creeper-free and that people are here for the right reasons. If you stick around EC, you can apply for Full Membership after 2 weeks and 50 posts. Otherwise, you're welcome to PM any of the staff at any time. :slight_smile: