1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings! n_n

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Alyssum, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Alyssum

Hey everyone. :slight_smile: My name is Alyssa. I actually just found this site today by chance and decided to sign up, I've only just briefly looked around but it seems like a cool place so far! And much more active than anywhere else I looked at least.

Um, I'm not too sure what to say here but I guess I'll just give a little info about myself. I ended up here because I honestly don't know what I am, but I'll start with what I do know. Physically, I'm a MTF transsexual. That's still a work in progress but it's happening and I'm happy with it. Mentally it's a little less clear. I'm at least female or feminine-identified most of the time. That is to say, there are times where I feel fully female and times when I maybe don't so much, but there are never any times when I feel male-oriented. However there are times when there are some elements in there, like sometimes I feel androgynous or like I want to crossdress as male as long as I feel comfortable with my identity as female by default. Honestly I think it's just that I prefer to be in a female form enough to want that to be the one I stick with in terms of a physical body, but if I had the ability to pick any body I wanted at any time it would probably vary quite a lot, or sometimes I would just prefer to not have a body at all. But that's something separate from the times I want to be androgynous, and they're both distinct from when I really want to be female... so I don't know. :shrug:

I'm also still really confused about my sexuality at the moment. When I was growing up I thought I was either asexual or liked women but in a weird way for the longest time, but eventually I realized that it was just because I was repressing my normal sexual feelings. When it comes to just thinking about sex in the simplest terms, I definitely like men. With women it's confusing, sometimes I do and sometimes I don't, but it usually doesn't feel exactly the same as the level I like men on. But this is kind of odd too because I catch myself checking out women all the time, and I almost never check out men. Sometimes I feel like there might just be a lack of experience playing a role here, but it's hard for me to say for sure. I really do feel like I fluctuate quite a lot in that respect. I can definitely fall in love with anyone though, I've had multiple guy and girl crushes.

Erm, aside from that I guess I would say... I talk/type too much (probably already figured that out lol), so just tell me to hush if you catch me rambling. I don't really have too many specific interests aside from things relating to figuring myself out, I just like to play the field. And I'm probably just a little bit crazy, it seems hard for me to get to know anyone well without them coming to this conclusion at some point.

I guess that's about all that comes to mind for now!

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

3. SpectreStatus

Welcome Alyssa!!! :slight_smile:

4. Mysz

Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here and can figure things out :slight_smile:

5. starmarie

starmarie Guest

Hi Alyssa and welcome to EC! :smilewave

6. Wolfie Charm

Hi, Alyssa! Welcome to EC. Nobody’s ever gonna shush you for speaking. :slight_smile:

7. SpitfireXSoarin

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello and welcome to the forums!

8. Ruby

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi, welcome! I'm new too!

9. Alyssum

Wow, this got a lot of replies fast! Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone! :grin:

10. Ticklish Fish

hello hi!

let's heat up this greeting some more