1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My intro

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by mommy tears, Mar 30, 2013.

1. mommy tears

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Figured I would introduce myself. I am a 27 year old woman. I was married for 5 years before we separated because of my sexuality. I have a son who is just over 2 years old. I had always identified as bi since early high school. I did the "normal" thing and went to college, got married to a man, bought a house and had a child. Even though it seemed I had the picture perfect life, I was unhappy.

I started therapy and realized I had been pretending for too long. I left my husband 6 months ago and he is pretty supportive of my choices. He is still trying to heal of course but I am lucky that he has been as nice as he has. I am now in a relationship with a woman. We live together and I am out to pretty much everyone except work.

I am here because I am still having a hard time dealing with the guilt of tearing apart the family I had. I worry that I will mess up my son. That he will hate me. I have anxiety about my ex bringing a new woman home and my son calling her mom. And I worry that a year or two down the road I will change my mind and want to be with my ex again.

I am just hoping there are others out there in the same situation so that I don't feel so isolated and freakish.

2. Wolfie Charm

Welcome to EC!!

3. Ticklish Fish

hello hi!

there are quite a number of married people on here, you can talk with them :slight_smile:

(im not married, obviously)

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

5. SpectreStatus

Welcome and hello. I'm sure you will find the support you are after here :slight_smile: