1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey people, just a little bit about moi...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by TheMightyBoosh, Apr 4, 2013.

1. TheMightyBoosh

[​IMG]

Hey there people of earth, i think it's time i say a bit about me and say HIIIIIII!!!

I am 17, I love music! I am gothy, I have a bit of an obsession with pin up models, i freakin love Marilyn Monroe, got a massive poster of her on my wall. Well i guess i should really explain the reason why i am on this site...

I was born a girl, but always felt like a guy...not straight away though i didn't know about that stuff i was too young to, but i remember being put into cute dresses and i remember going into my brothers closet and trying on his clothes and admiring myself in the mirror.. it felt good, it felt..right :slight_smile:

I tried really hard to be more girly, my best friend at the time when we were 11 i think tried so many times to get me to wear makeup and yeah it worker and i let her coat me in the stuff but it just felt like wearing a mask.. i felt awful.. depressed even at that age about something i didn't tell anyone :frowning2: (I have told my sister, a connextions worker i see... i dunno if anyone knows what that is and obviously a few peeps online know)

I felt so bad going through puberty, i cut my developing breasts... i wanted them gone. I was abused as a kid... :bang: in all ways... i have multiple personalities too (MPD/DID) which doesn't make feeling like this any easier. I In the past few years i have thrown myself between being girly ish and not, It's hard because my mum doesn't know and stuff.. and i go college and the people would be freaked out if i go in in my "guy look" but i dunno how much more i can take

Well i think that's enough for one day... :help: I'm getting so emotional just writing this. If anyone wants to comment some words of wisdom or advice that would be nice, (&&&) I just needed to get out this really, if anyone wants to talk...let me know. Thanks. Bye (*hug*)

2. Wolfie Charm

Welcome to EC!

3. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Welcome! I'm sorry for what you wnet through and your current problems.

But I think girls can totally go to school in guys outfits. You'll probably be seen as a lesbian, but who cares, at least you can feel more YOU, right?
    Who knows, you might set a trend...

(*hug*)

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!