1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hellur people of the internet!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Erasing You, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Erasing You

Well I dont really know what to put here so I guess Ill start by kind of telling you who I am. o-0

I am a 17 year old biologically born female; a post-op transgender. Ive only come out to a couple of people whom I know would be accepting, those people do not include any of my parents or family members. Which makes it a little hard not having a close adult on my side, but thats for another time.

Ive also been dealing with depression for the last four years +/-. Just under half that time being in part to coming to terms with being trans. But its not being the being trans that I have a problem with, because its great. I love finally figuring out who I am. The problem lies with having a goal but being unable to reach it. Being able to see the end result but being unable to move towards it. As it is Im barely passing on a good day, if you count rather than being called ma'am, but not being addressed at all as passing. To make it worse, I recently went to get my hair trimmed, the layers had started to grow out, but instead the stylist completely killed my bangs. Now I know its just hair, and it'll grow back eventually, but its hard when my hair is the only thing helping me pass right now. And passing is sometimes the only thing that keeps me going.
    This is kind of getting off track now, but it's nice being able to get things out, since Ive never been good at words.

As for some other tidbits: I love photography and drawing, my favorite DC characters would be Batman and the Joker. My favorite Disney character? Stitch.
    I also enjoy dying my hair, so far its been purple, navy blue (accidentally), and black. I think my next colors going to be turquoise though. Im currently learning Japanese and German.

Now to wrap things up Ill leave it with a simple 'it's nice to meet you'. cx

#1 Erasing You, Apr 6, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2013
  2. Sunshine Cries

It's nice to meet you! I kind of love what colors you dye your hair and wish I had the money to dye mine.
    Japanese and German? That's really cool. :slight_smile:
    I've been going through depression myself; I was pretty close to committing suicide this last February. I'm gonna send a friend request to you, you can take it or not, but if you need to talk about anything, post it on my wall or something. :slight_smile:
    Other than that, welcome to EC!

~Sunshine

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

4. Hysteria

Welcome to EC.

5. Ticklish Fish

6. opti

hihi b strong

7. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Gday! :slight_smile: Welcome! :grin: You will love it here

8. Hexagon

Hey, welcome. I'm sorry to hear you're going through a hard time. Me too.

On another note, your post op at the age of 17?? *so jealous*

9. Erasing You

Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcomes. cx

So it appears that I did put post-op. o-o Thats an honest typo, I meant to put pre-op, but boy would it be amazing to be post-op already. n-n;