1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mep! New fish in the sea?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by ShadowedRainbow, Apr 8, 2013.

1. So, um, hi? New to the site, and new to my newfound lesbian status as well. I hope you guys don't mind a sorta confuzzled, slightly girly(okay, maybe a little more than slightly), rather crazy chica who is just trying to find herself in the world and is super stressed about it.
    I probably will ramble if I continue this, so....CATS! I wish I had a kitty cat. :frowning2:

Okay, slightly normal now....haha, if normal was a real thing for me. Just so you all know, I've only just come to terms with my sexuality--I've thought I was bi for the past two years. But I hope you'll all make me feel welcome, and I'll see what I can do to be nice and helpful if need be as well!

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

3. Thank you very much! I hope to see more of this site....once I have time away from school and homework and stuff. But for now, bedtime, cuz I'm tired lol. And I've got a rather nasty headache...

4. Wolfie Charm

Welcome to EC!!

Kittens!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. LD579

Hello. Welcome, and I hope you find any support that you may need will be forthcoming. It seems you'll next see this when you wake up, so... I hope you had a pleasant sleep =) Hopefully it involved a banana or three? (!)(!!):dead:

6. SpitfireXSoarin

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello and welcome to the forums! Don't worry, feel free to ramble and be as girly as you like. ^_^

7. Ticklish Fish

8. Juggalo

9. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wazzup and Welcome to EC

10. Nyanko

Welcome to EC. :3

11. Thank you all for your welcomes! I hope to get to talk to each of you more as the days go on. ^^

12. CandyZombies

Hello and welcome to the site! I'm new here as well and coming to understand myself too. I considered myself bisexual for a year, but meh. Apparently I was wrong. Anyhoo, I loved your rambling and I hope you enjoy your time here. I feel like I'm rambling now, okay I'm done. Bye~

13. Mysz

Nobody here minds if you're confuzzled! Nor if you are confounded, either! Welcome to EC! I'm glad you're not from Mississippi, because that's unspellable.
    Cats! I love cats. I'm allergic though. Might try out a hairless Sphinx and hope they don't bother me. Or my nose. Or my eyes. Or my head. Or my mood. Oh no, rambling!
    It's okay if you ramble :slight_smile: Everyone tends to, at least a little.