1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new and unsure

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Unsurevirgin, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

hiya im new here and i was wondering regardless of orientation how`d all of u decide or knew who u were? im confused after my bf and i broke up over a month a go in feburuary . i get horny around men thats it for guys. but for women i feel shy and embarrassed even embarrassed to touch them and shy. but envious and jealous but sorry for them too and boys too. btw im a female str8 nd questioning at 19 , how do i figure out who i am? sex? dating? soul searching? btw idk how to soul search and im a virgin :dry::dry::dry::dry::dry::dry::dry::dry:

2. Wolfie Charm

Welcome to EC!

3. Femmeme

Hello and welcome! No sex required! As for soul searching, you can start by looking at your reaction to women and trying to figure out what it is you're feeling and why you feel it.

Try reading through some of the threads here and seeing if you can relate to what the posters are going through.

4. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

thank u and women i feel safe and i feel all giggly inside and but a lil small bc i feel im not cunning and attractive enough to either gender. btw i support lgbt bc my bf is ftm :slight_smile: and also 4 ppl who have been assaulted terribly. all i feel is lust 4 men thats it. except for my ex . he and i feel very close still tho . so which is the right path?? ppl i always thought were always one time step ahead of me bc they sleep around and i dont and are cunning and liars . and everyone that knows me sees me as a innocent pup. btw how do i enter chatroom and talk u guys? it say no regular members allowed??? the hell???

#5 Unsurevirgin, Apr 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2013
  5. Femmeme

Are you sexually attracted to women?

You might want to google the term "homoromantic."

6. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

theres no sexual feeling but i do fantasize tho about women but men more tho . god being 19 sucks lol theres no romantic feeling either

7. Wolfie Charm

You have to be a full member to use the chat room and send private messages to those that are not staff.

8. Femmeme

Well, going just by the little bit you've said here it sounds like you're straight but may have some emotional intimacy issues. I think finding a therapist might help.

(*hug*)

9. BornInTexas

Greetings, and welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

Well, I didn't 'decide' my sexual orientation. I just had to figure it out. From the start of seventh grade, this was when puberty was starting to happen with me, I was attracted to guys. I had crushes A LOT of guys, but some people are oblivious, hence the people who come out later in life. Maybe you're biromantic, bisexual, or otherwise just bashful. xD

You have to look deep inside yourself. Go retrospective, and think of all the times you might've been aroused by a woman. Then again, puberty could give you that ability to be sexually aroused from ANYTHING. It happened to me and a brick wall. xD You don't wake up and say, "today, I'll be straight/gay." Just stick around the site, think, gather advice, and you'll find yourself out. Have fun!

10. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

i get crushes on girls too lol i used to have more crushes on women than guys and u guys are great! thanks for taking time to listen type and talk :slight_smile: btw i really like talkin to gay boys and women bc they feel safe to talk to . well some of them

11. Femmeme

Let me add that just because I think you sound straight, it doesn't mean that you are. That's something you have to figure out for yourself, but being either sexually or romantically attracted to women... that's a kinda important part of being either a lesbian or bisexual woman. :wink:

12. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

it really sucks being young and a teen sigh well for this moment it does but other than that i feel good being young lol. i just wish ppl were young always
    ive seen shows and they project sex as exciting like greys anatomy ,pretty little liars ,glee

---------- Post added 12th Apr 2013 at 07:07 PM ----------

im sorry born in texas i mean how did u come out to urself and decide who u were ?

13. Femmeme

Well, for me... I've never looked at a man and thought "wow I wanna #%^* him!" But women... I get the butterflies, dry mouth, weak knees, tingling skin... I want to touch them and know them and be emotional close to them. I can just connect with women in a way that I've never been able to with men. I have VERY close friends who are guys... but there's just a certain something missing, something I can find with women.

Lord knows I tried with men, but even then I sought out very feminine men.

---------- Post added 12th Apr 2013 at 11:12 PM ----------

I will say I when I was deeply repressing my feeling for women I felt the shy/embarassed/giggly thing like you mentioned, but the sexual attraction and sexual thoughts were still there... I just assumed everyone had them and ignored them.

#14 Femmeme, Apr 12, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  14. BornInTexas

I just was able to say it in my mirror, and it was like a weight was lifted on my shoulders. I always had crushes on guys, and I would stare at them, look at their bodies, and I was just turned on. I'd want to be in a relationship with guys, and I just couldn't see girls that way. I always buried it in the back of my brain though, because it wasn't the societal norm around where I live. I eventually came out to myself because I was always wondering why I wasn't aroused by women. It's something YOU have to figure out on your own. Everyone's experience is different, but I'm sure you'll find out who you are.

15. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

thank u man ur so cute thats how i feel around guys but had crushes on women lol

16. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

anybody wanna tell me how do u know when ur ready for ur 1st time? i know being horny isnt it lol

---------- Post added 12th Apr 2013 at 07:56 PM ----------

i feel a buzz feeling when women touch me and i wanna connect with them too but sometimes no bc most ppl u cant trust. i assume u have a wife lol

17. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

thank u man ur so cute thats how i feel around guys but had crushes on women lol

---------- Post added 12th Apr 2013 at 08:50 PM ----------

i feel a buzz feeling when women touch me and i wanna connect with them too but sometimes no bc most ppl u cant trust. i assume u have a wife lol and thats how u know all this?

18. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

19. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

hi and thanks!!!:smilewave