1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Embarrassing

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by StaticEggMe, Apr 25, 2013.

1. StaticEggMe

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I live in montana. I'm from Washington and the city originally and so I have a different culture than these people here. They don't really understand gays I don't think. I came out to most of the important people during a basketball game we were watching. They didn't care. Some people get mad that I advertise it. Well kissing their girlfriends and boyfriends in public is advertising on their part. And so I feel isolated here. And honestly I have seriously been considering turning into a homophobe just to express myself in a way that probably not a lot of people understand and to show how pissed off I am. You know? It sucks. I was in English and my friend was sitting behind me and the teacher was like "we see that gay people are becoming main characters on tv shows" (we were having a discussion that I kept quiet about the whole time) and this kid said "it makes me want to kill myself".

2. Arfunk

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Not a lot of people understand us, they dont have the brainpower. Im sure things will start to look up for you, just have to have faith lol Be strong! :slight_smile: :grin:

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

4. StaticEggMe

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks guys ^_^