1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Praha, May 8, 2013.

1. Praha

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hi everyone...I'm new here. I just came across this site and it looked like a safe place where you can talk about things openly.

I'm straight, but my husband is bisexual and I think a closet cross-dresser also. He has lied to me about his desires and as much as I have tried to understand, he shuts me out. I have developed some serious gender related body issues and I have no one to talk to about it. It's very confusing to me right now.

I've had friends and acquaintances over the years who weren't straight and it was always ok to talk freely and without judgment. Ironically, my husband is the only person I can't do that with when it comes to sexual orientation. He won't talk to me about it at all...and I was hoping to find some friends who I could tell how I feel and ask questions without fighting about it all the time like he does with me.

2. June Cleaver

Welcome! My name is June and feel free to contact me and be my friend. If I can ever help, just let me know. June

3. RedPowerRanger

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Hello and welcome. Enjoy it here.

4. peage

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi there,
    I'm new here as well and have been gay all my life but have only just come out. I tried to come out in 1978 to my sister and got a very strong reaction. So I "Straightened Myself Out" eventually got married. I've been a Widower now for 13 years and have only just come out. I berried my feeling so deep that nobody was going to get them out of me. Be there for him and I hope it works out.

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

6. Candace

Hi! and welcome to EC :slight_smile: Pleased to meet you.