1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by wolf27, May 10, 2013.

1. wolf27

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, Empty Closets. I'm back. I had an account here a while ago but I don't remember any of the details. Yikes. I do remember a lot of cool people, but I'm bad with names, even usernames. But I missed you guys.

I'm twenty-two and soon graduating from college with a degree in computer science. I have an amazing partner of a couple of years, and within the next few years we plan on finding a place to live and maybe getting married. :slight_smile:

I don't want to be a downer right off the bat, but I'm also struggling with some issues, from my physical health (something might be up with my immune system) to a rough final semester (I was harassed; he got away with it and made himself look like the victim). I might write about it more in the health and support forums later, but the whole thing's left me feeling drained.

Now that finals are almost over and I'm looking for work, I'll hopefully have some time to hang out here again every day. And now I'm off to take care of my mouse.

2. LesbianKitten

Welcome Back!~

3. Foxface

I'd say welcome back...but I am new here...so hello! :slight_smile:

Foxface

4. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome back. ^_^ If you get married you are obligated to write about it/share tons of photos of your husband.
    No pressure.