1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Now let's not make this awkward.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by HolyCookies, May 19, 2013.

1. HolyCookies

Yo. I'm new here, to this madness called EmptyCloset.. such a strange place.. So anyways i have a question for you peeps~ How was your first kiss/when was it/Who was it with/did you go out with said person afterwords?

Mine was at homecoming on my freshman year of Highschool, i went with a (for a lack of a better word) slut (<~am i allowed to use that word?) and she kissed me after i cheered her up when someone gave her hell about being a slut. For the rest of my freshman year she led me on, and haven't seen her since. Oh the irony.(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)

2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi HolyCookies :welcome: to EC :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

My 1st kiss with another Guy, was in a Gay pub, I had only just met him, he was wearing mascara & black clothes (I suppose you could say he was a bit Gothic looking) :slight_smile:

Even though we were both clean shaven, I could still feel his stubble on my face when we kissed, our hands were all over each other & we were drawing a bit of attention to ourselves, it turned out he was just trying to get into my pants, when he realized that I wasn't going back to his, he dropped me & went onto someone else (I guess I wasn't ready to lose my virginity) :slight_smile:

3. LateRobert

Hi & Welcome to EC.

First time I kissed a guy - embarrassed to say how long I waited, but I was 45. I couldn't stop smiling for days as it immediately felt so good. I immediately thought ...what a shame I waited so long for this. It just felt so normal.

Robert

4. BudderMC

Nah, it's not that strange here. You've never been to the rest of the Internet, have you? :wink:

Welcome to EC!

5. Sapphy

6. MrBrightside

Hey! :slight_smile:

My first kiss was with a girl in a club on my 18th birthday. We kissed and talked. Then i bought her a drink and she went off with some hot guy as soon as the drink was in her hand... Never saw her again.

My first kiss with a guy was in a club again, i was very drunk. We had talked for a while, got on really well and kept buying each other drinks. We kissed in 2 different clubs, then he goes and kisses another guy infront of me, which winds me up and i leave. I will be meeting him again at a party soon so it could be interesting! :grin:

7. lawRAWR

Hello, and welcome! :grin:

Uhm, I had my first kiss a couple of months ago, with my ex-boyfriend. It was horrible. He was all sloppy and it was just disgusting.
    I have yet to kiss a girl, I cannot wait until that day!

8. Iowan1976

Hi and welcome. I am still waiting for my first kiss.

9. Colours

Welcome!

My first straight kiss when I was 16 with this girl I sort of dated. But it wasn't all that serious.

My first gay kiss, well mine was when I was 19, with my 'straight' best friend who I liked... We were on holiday and it happened in our hotel room. We dated briefly after that but it ended after about a month. He dumped me, but looking back I'm glad he did. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. bagginses

bagginses Guest

hello and welcome.
    I haven't had a first kiss yet (at least lip to lip). I'm saving it.
    This one girl on valentines day told me to close my eyes and she would give me my gift. I said "no thanks" awkwardly so she kissed me on the cheek instead.

11. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Rofl.

Welcome to EC, dude. :slight_smile: Pleasure to meet you. ^_^

12. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Hey, how goes it?

First kiss was with my best friend, later date. Did it on a dare after I beat them at table tennis. Walked along pier, kissed when we thought no one was watching. She was going in for a simple peck on lips, I was trying to go open mouth. Needless to say, needed a do-over.

13. Candace

Kissed in my dorm with my first boyfriend....needless to say...we did the same thing many times afterwards :wink:

14. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You can say "slut" in the sense that nobody will ban you for it. However, slut is a bad word to use, in many of our opinions. Please see this link for why slut-shaming is bad.

Welcome to the forum, brother.

15. manoverboard09

Hey welcome to EC!
    My first kiss.. hmm.. was with one of my first serious girlfriends. I think I was 17? Yeah.. pretty sure. We were dating at the time.

16. HolyCookies

Thanks for the tip~ ^^ I'm a bit oblivious to others' feelings, this being due to not having sensitive friends, so every now and again i offend someone on accident. :c

17. catoptriclenses

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello and welcome :slight_smile:
    My first kiss was with a guy when I was 15. It was utterly disgusting...yet somehow I didn't take the hint! :bang: First kiss with a girl? earlier this year with one of my friends who is pretty loose, it didn't mean anything but it was so much better than with guys (!)

18. justjade

'Sup, HolyCookies.

First of all, welcome. I'm new, too. I really wish I had found this places sooner. I just signed up last night....

Anyhoo, yeah, first kiss. I was a kid, and he was a little older than me. Gosh, it was gross. First kiss with a girl? I was chillin' at a friend's house after work one night drinking, and the girl I liked said she wanted to find out if I was a lesbian and asked me to kiss her. I was a little shocked, but I gladly obliged. Ooooooh, it was wonderful, but she decided she wasn't a lesbian. Only girl I ever fell for, too!

I do like kissing girls even though I'm married to a man, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I get the best of both world with him. :3