1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Trinitas, May 21, 2013.

1. Trinitas

Trinitas Guest

Hi, I don't really know what I'm doing lol. I want to meet new people and be able to discuss things that I cannot elsewhere i guess. So i did some random searching and found this forum, thought I'd sign up and see what it's like.I'm more of a one on one kinda person so I'm not so sure how well I will take to forums, but I'm gonna try it out.

so a bit about me...I'm 28 and have been semi out for about 5 years. Over the last couple years I had some major life changes and have had to start a whole new life in a way. I'm currently back in school and working toward a degree in physics, though I've considered changing to general science. I think I would rather pursue a broader range of topics, It may better compliment my future ambitions.

Though I always had an attraction toward women I was in denial for several years of my life. I finally admitted to myself about 5 years ago how I feel and had officially come out to a friend I knew I could trust at the time. It wasn't easy to do at first but I'm so happy now that I didn't hold it back another day. Most everyone close to me knows now, but I do still hold some reserve. I'm a very personal kind of person. I keep a lot to myself because I have trouble getting too close to people. But when my trust is earned I feel I'm a good listener and a good friend, I'm very loyal, perhaps too loyal lol. I hope to meet some nice people here and hope I am welcome to this community :slight_smile:

#1 Trinitas, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
  2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

3. KingdomKeyDK

Hi! :welcome:

4. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    hello and welcome!! :slight_smile:

5. Knight Pan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to the site. I hope you make some great friends too. :welcome: :grin:

6. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello! Welcome to EC. :grin:

Nice introduction. :slight_smile: