1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by nauticalnun, Jan 2, 2007.

1. nauticalnun

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi everyone,

My name is Bernesha--some call me Berne--, I'm 21 years old and am bisexual. I just recently came to terms with this and have accepted it, but where I live there's not that many people to talk to about what I'm going through. I came out to my best friend, but she's not really supportive. She actually knew I was bi before I did, but she finds it awkward hearing me talk about it, so I don't.

As I'm sure you all know, it's hard as hell to go through all this without having someone to turn to in moments when you just want to let thoughts spill. Hopefully I'll find that person or group of people here in my town, but until then...all I have are you guys.

Anyway! Hi, hey, hello, and I look forward to exploring this place more :slight_smile:

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Hi Berne - welcome to Empty Closets! :slight_smile:

3. TriBi

Hi Bernesha :smilewave

Yup - there are a lot of good people here if you want to vent, ask questions or share your thoughts. :icon_bigg

4. step49x

Hello, and welcome!

Yeah, when I first came to, this was my only outlet for discussing GLBT issues (i've found a few more outlets through college groups and college friends, but still regularly hang out at EC).

If you ever need to vent, EC is a great place to do it. :wink: