1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A bit about myself

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by ScatteredEarth, Jun 11, 2013.

1. ScatteredEarth

Well, I have been here for a couple of days now, and it occurred to me that I didn't make myself known that much as of yet.

I am a 15 year old from Florida who is generally on the fence between sexual attractions.. In other words Bisexual (duh). However I have never been a really open person and mainly shy so as you can guess I have never once spoken about my feelings towards the subject to anyone else but the lovely people here on this site.

I'm mostly just your average everyday teenager, I don't show many female qualities aside from having terrible arachnophobia among other larger insects.. I like to game, go out, watch movies, etc etc and I feel that coming out to myself has personally not changed my outlook on life. I live at home with my two parents, and my younger brother.

I do not attend a public school as of this upcoming school year, as I never really did like the fact that I had to wake up so damn early to go some place I hated. I now take school online and have the freedom of flexible hours and a friendlier environment. However, with the recent coming out to myself, I have stirred up a couple of mixed emotions towards school as this means I no longer have the option of meeting someone, be it male or female and having a relationship with them. And because I'm 15 I cannot drive to places like the mall or the movies or parties etc etc to meet others, so I am basically trapped in my own head which can turn out to not be pretty at times.

My passions in life are Video Gaming, technological advancements and eventually starting a family with kids (My OWN) with either male or female partner in life. I aspire to become a video game developer for one of the larger ended development companies such as Treyarch, Blizzard, Bungie, 343, Jagex, etc etc.

That is basically my story and I hope to be seeing a lot more of you guys in the future, and as for now I'm trying to fit into the community as much as possible without making myself look like a fool. So I hope you enjoyed my intro and welcome me with open arms as much as some of the others I have previously ran into on this site have.

Thank you for your time.

2. ilovebears

It's always nice to read something so well-written.

Welcome, and... I guess by now, you've figured out how awesome this site is. Just have patience with yourself!

3. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

4. ScatteredEarth

Thank you kindly it's nice to see people that I have noticed on the forums acknowledging me.

5. emz

emz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  6. Zoe

Zoe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello Scattered Earth--

So glad you stopped by here to introduce yourself. Welcome to EC! I hope you find it was helpful as I have.

--Zoe

7. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!