1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello people!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Varshafsky, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Varshafsky

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello people!

I've been visiting this forum for a while now but only reading the threads. And just that proved to be a great source of help, encouragement, comfort and guidance when I most needed them. Every story is unique but I could relate to at least some aspects of almost every one of them. Which in itself was a revelation, and relief, since I used to think I couldn't possibly find anyone going through that sort of stuff, let alone hear their story or reach out to them.*

So I thought I could give something back to this incredible community by sharing my experiences and opinions which maybe, just maybe, could be of some worth to someone in a similar situation.*

But while the most important and by far most difficult step is already behind me (sort of) the journey's just started (does it ever end?) so I'm joining the conversation in hope to learn from those who've been through it before me.

I'm really glad I found you guys. And thanks for what you've already done :slight_smile:

2. Candace

Dzien Dobry, mój przyjaciel! Witam do Empty Closets :slight_smile: (moj dziadkowie sa polsku!)

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!