1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High All!!!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Jerr, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Jerr

sorry i type high... for some reason i got in that habbit as a joke with one of my friends (who well... drugs are her friend) ((p.s. i dont do drugs)) yea i just stuck with it

I'm Jerry! but someone got lazy and called me Jerr so it stuck to tell the truth it turned to JerrBear BUT!!! i dont use that when it comes to anything homo like cuz well... i shave/trim like woe so yea im not a bear lol but yea

uh i thought this site was quite interesting so i wanted to be a part of it!!!

iv already posted 3 times which sorry i just got back from the hospital something with my head n such i had just gotten home (b4 i joined this) from the doctors and doing outpationt surgery (surgery while i was still AWAKE) and getting a shot of something else... so yea i was prolly not in the most giddy of moods n such lol and i say sorry for that

uh im bored and im not allowed to go to school until thursday or friday (gah ima go insane!) so if ya want you can message me on messenger or i have myspace (not messenger but just myspace) yea...

ask me anything im like one of the most honist people you will ever meet (if you ask)

2. Micah

Haha - thanks for the introduction Jerr, and welcome to EC!

3. Jerr

i have to be honist i just sat and watched that guy run around your box 3 times b4 i moved to read what u responded with lol

4. kevinx519

hey jerr! pleased to meet you. =)

5. Micah

My avatar is my excuse for not moderating these boards :wink:

"Dave - why didn't you send off those emails?!"

"Oh - sorry...My avatar of the running guy distracted me :dry:"

6. step49x

Hello Jerr, and welcome to...

...does anyone ever get dizzy watching that guy run around in circles squares?

..oh yeah, welcome! If you're ever looking for someone to chat with, I'm usually on one IM or another. Check out the Myspace topic for my link.