1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Oxelotl, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Oxelotl

Umm....hi. I'm a new member. I hail from Australia. I spent 5 years or so in crushing futile denial before I finally accepted my sexuality and now I'm perfectly fine being what I am. I'm not out to anyone yet, and I'm much too nervous too. I probably am not too interesting. I play games, watch TV, read books, play piano etc etc.

I have no idea how often I post, or when I will post, whether it be lots or barely ever. Anyway. I also ramble on. Point is, Hi.

Oh my names Alex.

#1 Oxelotl, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2013
  2. Scarlet123

hey alex welcome to ec, i too am a gamer :grin: kinda lol i get addicted once i start =D and cool you play piano? what can you play? i can only play pharoh jacka (idk how to spell it) and mary had a litle lamb =)) i am so childish right? :grin: =))

3. KnownSecret

Hey!!!! :welcome: to EC!!! I hope you stay for a long time :slight_smile: I also share an interest in video games :slight_smile: I am playing some Zelda: The Ocarina of time! Which I love!! I've beaten it many times but it's one of those games I will always return to :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Oxelotl

Hahaha Those are still mighty impressive songs to play. I don't think I'm personally very good, however I used to do piano exams now I just want to play fun songs. Soo I've been learning songs from games and movies. Including Ocarina of Time theme. which leads me into message 2, I f****** love zelda. And many other series. But zelda is top 3.

And while I'm being welcomed kinda awkward question haha...how do I add my agge to the profile thing (on the left side).

5. Zoe

Zoe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Alex,

Welcome to EC.

In order to show your age, go to your profile page--the one that has your wall. In the top box on the lower right hand side, there's a link to "Customize Profile." Click that and you'll come to a page with a whole lot os options running down the left hand side. Near the top is one called "Edit Details." That page will let you choose if you want to show your birthday, or just your age, or nothing at all.

Hope this helps.

--Zoe

6. Oxelotl

Thanks for the help!

7. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

Hello and welcome. Here is a bit of advice, stay politically correct on forum. Observe the forum, there are certain politically incorrect topics that still get members shunned, regardless of the liberal atmosphere.

8. Oxelotl

I'll heed your advice.

9. destiny99

destiny99 Guest

Hello and welcome to EC! Feel free to post as much, or as little, as you like. :slight_smile:

10. confeshhhions

Hello and welcome to EC, Alex!!

11. ilovebears

I appreciate that you tend to overthink. I am one of those humans, too! Wheee!

12. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!