1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by The_Poets, Jun 15, 2013.

1. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis
    Hey, Im not really sure on my sexual orientation. My mom is super pro gay, so am i. last year was eighth grade for me and one of the girls spread a rumor that I was lesbian and everyone believed her. It was awful, the girl would whisper that she loved me, and make a huge deal out of it while rolling her eyes and laughing at me. Another girl walked up to me and threw her arms around me making kissy faces then walked over to her friends laughing at me. The worst thing that happened was I had a major crush on a girl in my class, she was so pretty annd I really wanted to date her, but one day I caught her laughing at me with the girl who started the rumor, I cried for the longest time ever. The girl who statted the rumor moved away so now no one really does that anymore. My best friend really thinks im lesbian, and truthfully I want to be, but I really dont know, all I do know is that I've never really been in a relationship but I have had crushes on bpth boys and girls. Help me!!!!!:help:

2. destiny99

destiny99 Guest

Hello and welcome to EC! I'm sorry about the whole rumor thing, girls can be nasty! From what you're saying you might be gay, but you might even be bisexual. Just take your time and figure out who you are. Hope to see you around :slight_smile:

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

Yeah.. rumors suck. I've had to deal with those many times.. Just take your time to figure things out and you'll be fine :slight_smile:

4. SooConfusedRN

okay, so you say that you want to be lesbian, and that a lot of people think you are. You also say that you've crushed on both boys and girls, but which has happened more often, because you could be lesbian, bi or bi with a preference to girls.

I think you should let it be for now and you will work it out at some point.

5. Zoe

Zoe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello Confused-

I'm so sorry about the rumors. People can be cruel. But what I've learned is that people mock what they don't understand, and what they don't understand, they often fear. Their meanness is really about who they are, not who you are.

And I'm sorry the girl you liked was involved. Sometimes, though, people get pulled into situations because of peer pressure or fear of looking different. This is especially true of people your age. Of course, I don't know how the girl actually feels, but do keep in mind that she may or may not really be laughing at you. She may have felt pressure from another, socially stronger girl to laugh at you. Perhaps she felt if she didn't, the girl would start rumors about her, too.

Who knows? It's really not worth it to second guess what people might be thinking or what their motives are. I only mention this to you to say that things are not always as they appear to be.

Stay strong and take your time. If you're kind to yourself and honest about how you feel, you'll figure yourself out. Most of us went through this same phase at some point in our lives.

--Zoe

6. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :slight_smile: I'm sorry about that rumour spreading. Trust me in the fact that it always gets better!! They usually don't have anything interesting going on with them, so it's their best interests to find some other good news= how rumours start. 99.8% of the time, it's for attention. Don't let those attention harlots get to you :wink: