1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by widgieospooh, Jun 26, 2013.

1. widgieospooh

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi, EC. My name is Bridget and I am 16. Up until maybe two or three year ago, I thought it was wrong to be gay. In my eyes, other gay people were fine, but I had never seen myself being gay. I thought that it'd be wrong if I was, and the crushes I developed for girls didn't help anything. When I finally accepted myself, I hid it from everybody. I thought I'd be ridiculed. The only people who knew were my closest friends, and my first girlfriend, Mackenzie. But when we ended, I went back to hiding behind books and fake boyfriends. The reason my sexuality is questioning is because I fell in love with a boy, Eric. I don't thinking of anything sexually with him, but my heart swells at the mention of his name and I truly love him. I just don't think I could ever get over the sexual boundary. Through experimenting with an earlier boyfriend last year, I learned I do not like males when it comes to anything behind closed doors. But I love eric. So..... here I am. What should I do? :confused:

2. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

Have you gone to a counselor to help delve into this problem at all? You might find the answer you're looking for by doing that.

3. widgieospooh

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    To be honest, I don't have anybody I trust with this, let alone an adult. I live in a small rural area with few accepting people.

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!