1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Howdy!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Holly, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Holly

Apologies for the slightly strange title. It's the greeting I use a lot, for some unknown reason.

Anyone, hello! I'm Holly, I reside in a sleepy little village/town in England, and I feel as confined as hell. I just can't wait to get to Uni and actually start being me...

I've known for a few years that I've never been straight. It's just taken a while for me to work out what I've been feeling, and actually labelling it.

So yeah. This is me saying hi... I'm a massive book geek, and a tv geek. Basically a geek all round. But I'm proud of it, like I am (internally) with my sexuality. So yeah. If you ever want to say hi, feel free to :slight_smile:

I look forward to posting here!

2. LD579

Howdy pardner. It's a guy from your favourite country in the world, here to personally welcome you. Hello, and welcome :wink:

This is random but UK accents are so cool. I have a thing for Irish accents, sometimes, but English ones are just as swoon-worthy. Haha.

3. Holly

I would love to live in Canada!

Thank you for the welcome! I don't even think I have an accent. I just sound really boring. Like slightly posh, but other than that, nothing. Ah well, I suppose everyone thinks that... :slight_smile: I'm glad you like it though!

4. Candace

Howdy from across the pond from a country you like even more than Luthan's :wink:

Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

5. Holly

I dunno. Canada is pretty awesome :wink:

But thank you! I feel like I can really be myself here!

6. Kamina

Canda IS awesome! As are accents, I'm obsessed with Doctor Who, and BBC Sherlock! Welcome to EC any how from one geek to another!!

7. Holly

Yep, I'd do anything for a Canadian accent. :3 Hello fellow geek! (*hug*)

I am too a massive lover of Doctor Who and BBC Sherlock! Maybe we're twins... :eusa_thin

8. wittyusername

Hi and welcome!! :smilewave

9. Holly

Thank you! This whole place seems really amazing and I can't wait to make some friends and start posting a lot!

10. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

11. LetMeBeThatIAm

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ah, a fellow geek. So you know the codes... And you have a (partial) British accent? Sign me up! :grin: A hearty, howdy welcome to EC. And I'll throw in a "hey, y'all" for good measure.

12. little dick

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi Holly :

I'm Jayme, and I'm also new here. Like you, I knew for years that I was different than most other boys, and I always preferred to be with girls, just because I felt safer with them. Isn't it ironic that now i have grown breasts just like a girl, and am inter-sexed,
    like my girlfriend, Rikki.

I am also a big, book-reading geek, and a t.v. geek, ever since I got my computer, and the internet, I'm also a big computer geek. No, I can't fix computers, technology
    scares the c--- out of me, if I can turn it on, it's a miracle, so goes the same for my t.v., it's a god given miracle if the darn thing works. Now, to get my DVD player to go on, that really will be a miracle to get it working.

I do really hope that we can be friends, we already have our love of reading, in common, so there's a bright spot.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Jayme

13. confeshhhions

Hello and welcome, neighbour! :grin:

14. Holly

Thank you so much for all the welcomes! I'm starting to feel really at ease here, and I love it! I can't wait to make some friends here.