1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dis is the place i say hi? ^_^

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by SkySky, Jun 29, 2013.

1. SkySky

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well hi all's here. Im Sky. Thats mah name dont ware it out. Okay fine you can ware it out x3. Im a compleatly random person. Most the time atleast im suuper hyper and fun loving and optamistic sometimes however i can be the compleat oposite a compleatly depressing downer. But thats not often at all :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I just wanted to come somewhere and talk here to people that would be more suportive to my thing's and to be more suportive to other's umm that doesent seam right. To be in a less judgmental environment, I want to apologize in advance, Im actualy very very smart however spelling is that one thing i always just said forget this too, ^^; So while your trying to read this jumble i should explain myself there a bit too. See things in my head work so much better. However. I cant properly get things from head to hand or head to mouth. like as soon as i think it i go to type it and bam its gone exept a faint idea of what i was getting at, Making my orginizational skill's with writing horrid and my sentence structure aswell. :confused: Well. Hmm im a very shy secluded person i dont get out much as i always feel people stare and talk about me. Um i could write all day and i dont wana waist anymore of anyones time with my horrable writing so this will be all >_< Good to meet all of you

2. LD579

Welcome to EC, and hello :wink: Banana? Group football huddles? We've got them.

(!)(!!)(&&&):dead:

3. person57

Hey ppl please read my blog I need help really bad :'(

4. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

5. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Welcome 2 EC~ =]

6. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation: