1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Yo

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by twospiritlycan, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Hey everyone, I'm Twospiritlycan,

I am quiet and shy in real life. I dream of being beautiful and feminine some day. I still question my inner feelings, and I'm afraid of other people. I live a hectic and stressful life, and I wish to change that soon. I want to pursue my interests and earn a satisfied living.

My username is kind of different for me. Two Spirit is a gender term in Native American culture, and it felt appropriate since I am Native, but i don't dwell on my heritage too much. I was raised in modern times and hardly learned traditional things, and i kind of both regret and appreciate that. Lycan is a different way of saying Wolf, and I kind of like wolves, and pretty much animals in general.

I'm a questioning Trans, if that's how it can be described. I'm in conflict with my feelings and with the world around me. I do enjoy life, but it just sucks at times. Luckily, I've been growing into some interests and hobbies.

My hobbies are as follows: Art, Astronomy, Computers, Movies, Music, Painting, Photography, Reading, Running, Swimming, Traveling, Writing, etc.

I wish to explore the world someday and make a mark on history, in a positive way of course. But that will have to wait, and I'm impatient.

I've nothing else to say, except for "Ponies are awesome."

2. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :slight_smile: (Love NM by the way....beautiful state :slight_smile: )

3. thanks. the scenery is amazing in parts of the state

4. ilovebears

I want to give you a pony !!

5. wittyusername

Hi and welcome!! :smilewave

6. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people