1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Because why not?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Meeps, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Meeps

So often that is a question I end up asking myself... why not?

I have thought about if I was gay or not, and leaving junior year of high school I am beginning to thing that I may very well be. While I suppose some people may be afraid of being gay, I have no issue with it. I suppose we are who we are - that's all there is to it.

I guess the reason that I ended up looking for this forum in the first place was that I have no clue what to do. Really I suppose I could say that about most of my life. But most people can...

I have somewhat bad depression and am loaded up with medicine because of it. But it helps - otherwise I have no doubts I would be dead by now.

I am also extremely dependent on being in a relationship, or having someone in the ways of a partner to make it through life with. I mention this because while I have found myself more interested in guys as of late, I still find both genders attractive and I wonder if my thinking I am gay may just be me being desperate? :L

But I do think I am gay, which leads to my second "question".. How would I go about meeting guys that may be interested in me? It doesn't seem like there is any set up way of meeting a guy :L.

That's me
    --
    Meeps
    --
    Everybody wants to love - Everybody wants to be loved.

on a side note - HAPPY CANADA DAY!

#1 Meeps, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2013
  2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

3. Talifangirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here and find the answers you are looking for!

4. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

5. Zoe

Zoe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello There, Meeps--

I can't answer your question about how to meet someone, but I can tell you this is a great place to come with your questions. Look at the forums and see if there's a good place to post your questions. I'm sure there are people here who can help you out.

--Zoe

6. QueerKitten

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe you should try getting out in the LGBT* community? I don't know how big it is where you're from and I know it might be hard at first but that's probably the best way. :slight_smile: