1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hmmm.... ideas people??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Scarlet V, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Scarlet V

Out Status:
    Some people
    So I have had a crush on this amazing girl for like the past year now, but she has only known for the past couple of months, I think we are now getting back slowly to the less-awkward phase of things now (twas awkward as she is a wonderful but straight woman - we are both 16 almost 17) so umm I was wondering, what kind of gifts are appropriate to give her?? I want to give her something for her birthday but I have no idea what to get?? I know she likes the Arctic Monkeys but other than that I have no clue, she wouldn't tell me!! what would you guys get for your crush??

-cheers in advance

2. you know her better than us, but lush is always a safe bet (assuming she has a bath lol). or bomb cosmetics, the cheaper version of lush.

depending on your budget aswell. gig tickets are always good if you know any other bands she likes and would want to go and see. paintballing is cool too, as is go karting! a theatre trip to see lion king or something is cool.

but you know her better than us so anything you can think of is probably better than my suggestions lol it all depends on what she likes.

i wouldnt get her anything too ott, as she might think youre coming on too strong? idk though, i would deffo play it safe though and dont try to mix something in with your feelings if that makes sense like idk, a bunch of roses with a poem about how you feel about her. but yeah i dont think you would but you never know. lol.

if money is super tight you could always just bake her a cake. :slight_smile:

3. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    #3 jay777, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  4. Scarlet V

Out Status:
    Some people
    ah thanks guys, some pretty cool ideas there:grin:
    haha I love how alcohol came up there, coz my 17 year old crush wouldn't think anything dodgy of that xD she's waaaayy too innocent xD some of those idea's are acc pretty amazing, I have some little pieces of jewellery but idk, I might just give her a bracelet and something else? ahh I wish I could take her somewhere but I don't know if she would actually go with me xD I amm actually a bit tight on money as I don't have a job unfortunately, but they are good ideas thank you:slight_smile: is it weird that the bracelet has a heart on it? or shall I leave that? I want to get her a main present too one that looks like it is worth a lot of money? maybe some kinda lush thing when I next go to Watford xD thanks guys:grin:

also, lovin' the go-karting idea I would actually love to go go-karting that is just brilliant xD I'm going to look up if anywhere near me does that now that sounds soo fun!! I like your style!! xD

Thank you both:slight_smile:

5. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'd say if it looks classy it might have a heart included or not... it should be good...

(*hug*)

6. Scarlet V

Out Status:
    Some people
    ok, it is not one of those metal ones more of like the fabric-type kind like this one - http://www.dhresource.com/albu_328070524_00-1.0x0/15-off-infinity-bracelet-love-hearts-bracelet.jpg
    except this one has smaller hearts instead of the word 'love' and it is above the infinity symbol, the material is also pink and white, does that sound ok or a bit much? I just thought it looked pretty? do you think she would see it in another way or am I analysing too much?? X_X sorry I ask a loooott of questions xD

---------- Post added 13th Jan 2015 at 11:50 PM ----------

ahh like this one http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/...lver-pink-bracelet-charm-bracelet-661-Min.jpg

---------- Post added 13th Jan 2015 at 11:51 PM ----------

is it pretty? xD idk what do you guys think?

7. Scarlet V

Out Status:
    Some people
    bit much? pretty/ugly? fine? I don't mind if you say it is ugly or not appropriate I would just look for something else?

8. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think the idea is good and it looks good...
    but the symbols might be too much... its three symbols...
    I'd pick a more neutral one.

(*hug*)

9. Scarlet V

Out Status:
    Some people
    okaii thanks, so you think something similar but with one symbol? I found one online that is pretty much the same but only the bottom line? can't remember what colour it was though but does that sound better or shall I just stick to metallic?? xD sorry I am terrible and kinda clueless when it comes to loved ones X_X

10. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think one symbol would be sweet.

What about giving her together with it a small nice looking piece of chocolate, for example...
    or a piece of pie you know she likes (and possibly won't get from someone else that day :slight_smile: ) ....

(*hug*)

11. Scarlet V

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not quite sure what you mean at the end there, but chocolate sounds like a safe bet, thanks that is brilliant, cheers Jay777, ooh I just got that, 777 is Jackpot right? like you are lucky:grin: hehe that is pretty cool

12. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You're welcome :slight_smile:
    Well what I meant is she possibly gets a cake on her birthday, now if you know of a special one she likes and probably won't get from someone else, maybe her parents, that might be a good idea, too.

(*hug*)

#12 jay777, Jan 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  13. Scarlet V

Out Status:
    Some people
    ahh not a bad idea:grin: that's quite cute actually xD ahh Jay you are brilliant I am definitely coming to you when I need help choosing something XD if you don't mind that is haha thanks you have so many great ideas! Awesome stuff

14. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    :slight_smile: You're welcome.