1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you feel?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jagster, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Jagster

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's easy to fall in love, sure. It's easy to fall out of love, sure. What I want to know is, what is the feeling you get when you are in a same-sex relationship.

If you have read my coming out story, then you would know that I dated a girl before my first coming out.

Between dating the one girl, and then dating a guy, I felt something different when I dated a guy, and not the girl. I had this feeling of bliss in me the whole time I was dating the guy, and not the girl. When I dated the girl, I had this feeling of fear (mainly from her friends). From experience of my own relationship and watching my other friends' relationships, I found it harder for myself to just keep up with a girl and make her happy, leading me to give better reason to go out of the closet. So that's when I did.

I really do enjoy the feeling I get when I date a guy... it really helps me sleep at night some times. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So I do want to know... how do you feel when you date someone of the same sex?

2. Fizzle

Out Status:
    All but family
    It makes sense that it would feel better when dating someone of the same sex, when that is what you're attracted to. It's uncomfortable to date a person of the sex you're less attracted to because...well, you're not attracted to them. Attraction goes a long way in creating feelings. That being said, I don't think there is a difference in the feelings of a gay or straight relationship. Love is love :slight_smile:

3. alexi12

alexi12 Guest

I'm glad I never dated any girls.. I came close a couple of times, but even though I was still confused, I knew that it didn't feel right.

4. lulu165

lulu165 Guest

I have dated one girl, one guy. The time I spent with the girl shouldnt count though because she was just using me as an accessory. For obvious reasons I wasn't happy

5. Zontar

Dated a chick. Drove me nuts.

Dated a dude. Drove me nuts.

So far, my impression of relationships is less than satisfactory.

6. EndlessMusic

EndlessMusic Guest

Tired from procrastinating exam revision

7. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well, for me it just felt right. I've dated girls and had sex with girls and it just never really did it for me. Kissing a girl there was very little activity down there, but kissing a guy is like a rush. Thats how I knew it was right.