1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

coming out and trust question

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ticklish Fish, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Ticklish Fish

So I think I might tell a bit more people, some selected people, on facebook via private message.

but I have to ask, there are people who seems open and liberal, but I feel like I don't trust them and I don't know... Is it okay to start by asking or saying like "I don't remember ever tell you any secrets, but is it okay to ask if you're trustworthy"?

EDIT:http://emptyclosets.com/forum/coming-out-advice/89594-trust-coming-out.html
    and the link inside

just realize I asked this before >_< but this time I feel like I could just come out and then test my trust D:

I am at this point in life that I feel like maybe it's okay if the guy knows...

Other people who I already feel trusted isn't involve on the topic of this thread

#1 Ticklish Fish, Sep 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2013
  2. Sully

I don't have much time for trust these days. It's just constantly abused. My words of wisdom would be to not expect people to be trust worthy and keep secrets. If they do, that's a bonus.

3. Ticklish Fish

recent fb chat:

I'm now wishy wooshy on this person lol

4. Mrcake

A person would always say that they are trustworthy because a person wouldn't say that they aren't trustworthy.