1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ever fallen for your (straight) best friend?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by mansonsgirl27, Oct 17, 2012.

1. mansonsgirl27

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have fallen hard for my best friend Savannah, but she's straight... I really don't know what to do lol. We like the same bands and movies, and we have our inside jokes. We ride the same bus and eat breakfast and lunch together at school everyday, and we are constantly talking to each other. She knows Im bi and is comfortable with it. :slight_smile: We talk about boys a lot and sometimes we flirt, but idk if its real flirting or just girls being best friends :/ so yeah confuzzulating times xD Thanks ^_^

2. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

3. mansonsgirl27

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Okay :grin: I'll post it there :slight_smile:

4. jvn95

*raises hand*

I have! I fell so hard in love with him I still have a bruise after two years.

Hehe. But anyways, Friends play-flirt sometimes. I see supposed straight guys do it all the time. If they were for real, about 75% of my school pop. would be gay or bi.

If she if comfortable with you, then ask her if it meant anything. I know that sounds too direct, but it can be beneficial if she won't react badly. And if she says no then leave it at that.

Don't let it bother you too much, Have fun with your best friend and cherish that ya'll are such good friends :slight_smile:

5. Mogget

It's common, and that shouldn't be a surprise. The lines between friendship and romance are blurry at best. If someone opens him/herself up to you and you to them, it's easy to fall for them.

6. ClassicRock

Ever see The Town? That's my town. Charlestown.
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    YYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I go to an all girls school, so it's like a pot of cute girls. It sucks, but from my point of view, nothing to be ashamed of. I mean, we all have feelings and have the right to have them. It just happens. It's not like you can chose who you like. If we could, I'm pretty sure our lives would be SOOOOOOOOOOO much easier, right? It's totally normal. I've even seen straight girls crush on me cuz I'm as close to a boy as they can get. It's a human instinct that's been programed into our brains as a result of years of mate selection.

7. Andrew91

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I kinda feel this way at times. Me and one of my best friends love to play video games, watch movies together, have our own inside jokes, and talk for hours. I always look forward to spending time with him and don't really care (or sometimes prefer) when it's just me and him instead of our other friends. I honestly can't tell if I like him emotionally or just have a big man-crush on him. Either way I love him because he's my friend.

8. mansonsgirl27

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    lol I know you feel xD

9. justlauren64

thats about my exact postition. and im so clueless on what to do haha :wink:

10. wc1

wc1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Classic