1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling really low in life, don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by dannyboy15, May 13, 2013.

1. dannyboy15

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay to start off, i'm a happy, cheerful, outgoing person 90% of the time. I am a bit socially awkward, but still have a decent amount of close friends i can really trust.

Lately, i've started telling people the truth about me being gay. Pretty much everyone has been accepting so far, but i'm afraid of what might happen if the wrong people find out. There's a group of people at my school who saw me post something about being gay and now i'm pretty damn sure the entire school knows about it. People talk shit about me every day and never leave me alone. Now its like everyone's been turning on me lately. Yes, i will admit that i've been cutting every once in awhile. I'm ot promoting it, just saying that it's what i've had to turn to in this really low point of my life.

And with all this, everything keeps piling on top of me. I feel like the whole world is turning against me and nothing's going my way. I don't even know how to feel anymore. I haven't been eating as much, getting no sleep at all, and barely even talking to people. Not sure where life's taking me anymore.

2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  3. dannyboy15

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    thanks, i'll check it out