1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out letters for transgender folk

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by anonym, Oct 26, 2014.

1. anonym

anonym Guest

I recently came across the coming out letters in the resources section after searching for how to tell my father's family that I'm transgender. I notice they're aren't any letters by trans folk and wondered if you had any to add.

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! The coming out letters in the Resource section are letters that members have given to their parents when they came out to them. We don't have any additional letters that we could add currently, as no member has submitted a letter coming out as transgender to their parents.

But having asked, it is possible that a member who has come out as transgender and has written a coming out letter, might be willing to share it in the Resource section.

In the meantime, I would encourage you to have a read through the threads in the Coming Out Stories section, as you might come across a draft letter that could be helpful to you. :slight_smile:

3. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  4. anonym

anonym Guest

Thanks I'll check it out.