1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How strict are the staff(you) when you process the full member status application?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Cap’nSerious, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Cap’nSerious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was just wondering( I do not fulfill both the requirements: Or now I do have 50 posts, lol), how strict are you when decide a full member status?

~ Thanks!

#1 Cap’nSerious, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  2. BudderMC

Re: How strict are the staff(you) when you process the full member status application

Well, pretty much the only two "requirements" are that you have 50 posts and have been here for 2 weeks. If you haven't met those, it's pretty much an auto-decline until those are met.

Beyond that though, we evaluate each application on a case-by-case basis. Generally, if you've been hanging around, a pretty friendly face and not doing anything to get yourself into trouble, you'll probably get accepted. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Note that the reason we have the requirements in place is so that we can be sure we can trust the people we're giving full membership to with the additional communication privileges (i.e. PM, chat, etc.). It's to ensure the safety and security of the community as a whole.

3. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: How strict are the staff(you) when you process the full member status application

It also helps if you offer a sacrifice on the alter of The Mods. Cookies or cupcakes usually works just fine ^,^

4. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

In regards to the strictness, here's some stats Owen posted in this thread.