1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Comprehensive List of Crap Movies (additions appreciated)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Kodo, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Essentially, this is a list for the worst, most horrible, complete waste of time and money, movies. Fell free to add all your favourites!

If you want to specify why you think such-and-such movie is crap, please do so.

[​IMG]

#1 Kodo, Oct 28, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  2. WhereWeWere

WhereWeWere Guest

Big Ass Spider - do I have to specify?

Barney in Space - it's unrealistic!

3. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    District 9. Overrated low budget crap. Unbelievably slow start, very boring.... No wonder people walked out of movie theatres.

4. Xeno

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We Bought a Zoo - the only movie that I've ever walked out on.

Interstellar - a boring movie that tries way too hard to be smart.

Tooth Fairy 2 - there's a scene where Larry the Cable Guy does a striptease... do I need to explain anymore?

5. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

You'd probably like this thread, which focuses on bad movie sequels.

I think first we'd have to define "crap". There's dumb-crap, terrible-crap, and lazy-crap. And sometimes, if we're lucky, we'll get a bad film that has all three!

6. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Avatar the Last Airbender, the movie. Terrible acting. It's the only movie that's ever made me leave the theater for a 10 minute break.

7. ResidentTheatreKid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Twilight. I watched it and it's horrific, the acting sucks and its just laughable. And so straight *shudders*

8. Atreyo

Atreyo Guest

Leprechaun in Da Hood (Yes, it is spelled that way) - The Leprechaun movies are just bad in general, but this one takes the cake. Many think going to space is an indication you've ran out of ideas, but "da hood"? That's even worse.

Meat Market - This is the most low budget on the list; still, it doesn't excuse some of the worst acting i've ever seen in a movie. To think Netflix actually put up this trash.

Texas Chainsaw 3D - To say why I hate this movie would require me to spoil it. You know what? To hell with it, none of you should waste any time watching this pile of excrement. The female protagonist is related to Leatherface, and instead of going against him after he killed all of her friends, including her boyfriend, she teams up with him. Yes, I am not kidding; it is one of the most braindead and retarded twists i've ever seen. If I saw this in theaters I definitely would have walked out, and I don't walk out of movies.

Cars - To be fair, i'm a bit biased here as I literally hate nearly all Pixar movies. To me, they just never have much substance and people only see them for the graphics or nostalgia (in the case of Toy Story). Still, this has got to be one of their most dumb ideas. As a kid, I never liked Thomas the Tank Engine, and as one who is older, I definitely don't like talking animate vehicles.

High Tension - In short, the twist ending is what makes this one garbage. It literally made no sense. This one also requires spoiling, so, here goes.

The female protagonist is visiting her friend and her friend's family. Eventually, some killer comes to the house and methodically kills everyone there while the protagonist runs around the house hiding. Eventually once everyone is dead, she leaves the house in an attempt to get away but then later is forced to fight the killer. This killer, you eventually find out, is none other than her. Yeah, apparently SHE is the one who killed off her friend and family, despite the fact she was in a closet nearly the entire time. And how does she fight herself?

Yeah, it makes no damned sense.

#8 Atreyo, Oct 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2015
  9. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Frozen, the 2010 thriller flick. Had potential, but was very poorly executed.

10. Ryu

Ryu

Nuns with guns, sharknado, zombeavers, hobo with a shotgun.
    I haven't seen any of them other than on tv listings, and the titles alone should tell ou how crap they are.

11. littleraven

Foodfight (2012) - It's really bad...

12. WhereWeWere

WhereWeWere Guest

I bet if you were talking about the other Frozen, people would have yelled at you over the internet.

Isn't that the movie where the dog-humanish thing gets a boner?

13. Chief Beifong

Percy Jackson the Sea of Monsters. The first movie was ok, of course with some adjustments on their age and a bit of the plot. But the second movie was terrible. No connection between actors, their personalities were really shallow, they changed basically most of the plot, and they took a really long time just to get the effects right rather than the plot itself. A really bad portrayal of the book.

14. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm surprised no one's mentioned Saving Christmas (2014) by Kirk Cameron! It was voted as the worst movie of all time! XD

15. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I personally dislike the 'other Frozen' ... it's not 'crap' I just don't like it. [I'm entitled to that opinion so don't hate on me]. I dislike most cartoons, especially Disney.

16. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I think a lot of people hated Frozen (Disney). It's so overrated and there's many who share the same opinion. It's far from being the worst movie ever though. lol

17. Biker boy

A Christmas story 2 - Ralph's a teen aged and wants a car well watching this you wished he did shoot his eye out so they wouldn't of made a cheap sequal

Snakes on a plan - just hated it really stupid

18. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It hurts, make it stopp! X.X I liked all three of these movies, the third being a crazy ride that IMO succeeded in being smart.

D9 had a slow start because it's made mocumentary-style and focuses on the mysteriousness of the aliens and the place humans make for them in the new status quo. The only thing I didn't like was the heavy-handedness of the apartheid comparison by setting the events in Johannesburg.

I don't have a strong opinion about Zoo, but I thought it was pleasant.

Interstellar though? They just don't make movies like this every day. For the sake of the story they had to consider that the earth was doomed by our own hand; that I didn't like and wish they would have chosen a different reason to leave. Would some sort of deadly space phenomenon like a predicted rogue planet collision or gamma ray burst not have worked? It does humanity a disservice to suppose we're dumb enough to render the planet uninhabitable and not even know how to fix it despite our coordinated best efforts.

The thought of moving off-world into space, to survive and eventually transcend mortality? Absolutely necessary and representative of the kind of big thinking not nearly popular enough in the common culture. Could have done without the predictable time-loop crap :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but I can forgive it a few things for the big picture.
    -----------
    Really crap movies are the later Shyamalan ones. I did myself the disservice of seeing The Happening in the theater. Sooo much more stupid than I hoped it would be. And also, everyone warned me not to watch the Airbender movie if I loved the show. I didn't listen. Barely survived that one, although I don't remember making it to the end before turning it off. Holy balls.

#18 Argentwing, Oct 30, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  19. Acm

Acm Guest

Forrest Gump. Can't understand why other people like it so much.

20. Plattyrex

Birdemic: Shock and Terror