1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going to see him again...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by daanonymous, Apr 7, 2014.

1. daanonymous

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hello everybody. Previously I had written http://emptyclosets.com/forum/family-friends-relationships/131530-only-friendship.html Now I am a bit worried as I go back to work next week and I know that I will see this guy at work.
    I am at the phase now where I don't care anymore and just want to move on. But I also must admit that I am still a bit bothered by the situation. He has directed conversation towards me only in the group chat that we have along with other friends but very vague. Mainly random comments like we all do.
    When I return to work I do not want to try to be super friendly as I don't want to get the wrong idea if he is too "friendly" with me. I also don't want to be an asshole and ignore him or be rude with him. It is kind of hard to just be "normal" as I am a bit bothered and don't even know what to touch as conversation in the case that we have a time to talk.
    Any suggestings as to how I should act to avoid getting or giving the wrong idea?