1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sleepover Ideas?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ShadowJ, Apr 25, 2014.

1. ShadowJ

The land of unpredictable weather- UK of course ;)
    I'll keep this short :thumbsup: Basically I've been invited for a sleepover at my best friends (the person I'm in love with, see http://emptyclosets.com/forum/famil...male-best-friend;-not-sure-if-he-gay-not.html) house. The signals just keep coming and going, and as each sleepover happens, the more 'sexual' they get (not literal but more flirty, eg dry humping). So I was wondering how I can up the ante a bit. Not full on intercourse of course :lol: Just make things even more flirty, who knows where it will go? Any game ideas etc.? I'll be grateful for any ideas, thanks :icon_bigg

2. IG88

I read your other post, and it definitely sounds like he is curious/bi/gay. You could use this opportunity of being alone with him to be open and honest and come out to him. You guys could just have fun playing video games or whatever.

Plus, have you heard of the nervous game? You could do that, and I'm sure kissing wouldn't be too far behind. And if he doesn't want to kiss you or you kiss him on the lips, then ask where else he would be comfortable kissing :wink:. Honestly, your friend sounds pretty horny, it's not gonna take much. Just be careful in case you want his heart and he just wants your body, you know?

3. Trentacles

If it's your place... Say you're going to go shower before bed. Tell him he can join if he wants.

4. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How old are you, young man?! -.- If you are under 18, no more than kissing and snuggling!! *smacks disapprovingly with rolled up newspaper* And to answer the question, I think that if you can, coming out might be a good idea. Then, he can decide how to respond without accidental awkwardness if you kissed him.

5. dapulu

You're holding up the "coming out to him" part. Be careful and don't take advantage of him...too much hahaha

Is your priority your friendship or your feelings for him or yourself? Depending on the answer is what I'd recommend to do.

Try and have a nice time and just have fun

Good luck and kep us updated :slight_smile: