1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused and helpless

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lostsoul91, Feb 8, 2015.

1. lostsoul91

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Been with my gf for 3 years everything was fine until a few weeks ago. She started a new job and ever since she's been acting weird. Constantly on her phone I've found notes from other lasses and texts to prove this. We don't talk on weekend hardly because "she's with mates who hate me" . She said she's doing it to cover up her asking me to marry her at the end if the month but in starting to believe its a load of crap. What can I do I love this girl one minute she's all for having children and marriage the next its the cold shoulder.:icon_sad:c

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well as you describe it shes using work and friends to keep her from thinking...

you might just sit her down and talk with her. Having a really open conversation.
    She might have some issues with partnership, or with commitment.

You both could see this as something that could bring you closer together, if you could work it out together.

She could really openly describe what she is afraid of, and you could work it out together.

You might have a look here, the subject was marriage, too:
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/general-support-advice/167825-bi-struggle.html#11

hugs