1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Identify these signs......please!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by 2Scoopzz, Jul 14, 2015.

1. 2Scoopzz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So there is this woman that I strongly like. Let me go ahead and get this out of the way...I'm also a woman. Anyways my friends are now convinced that she might be feeling me too but I'm not so sure so maybe you can help me out a little. This is what she does(pros)....she plays in my hair and she'll laugh and smack my neck, she ALWAYS look my way when she's talking to a group of ppl, she seemingly gets upset if I don't talk to her for a long period of time, she told me she was getting fat and proceeded to grab her belly and squeezed her tits while looking at me(loved it!), we make sooooo much eye contact, she told she liked me "A LOT" (I think it was in a friendly way but idk but she did put "a lot" in all caps), she always responds to my texts and she shares what's going on with her, she gets upset sometimes if I don't text her back, she knows I'm gay and she should know I like her by now because it's pretty obvious. Cons...she almost never texts me 1st, she hasn't hugged or kissed me yet and we have not hung out alone yet ( she wants to hang out tho). So what do you think?? Gahh I just cannot get over how she be looking at me sometimes!

2. proud2bme

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    shes into you trust me slapping the neck thing is new but then again again had a friend who liked me bite me on the shoulder literally so weird but still makes me laugh when i thin about it lol
    all signs are interest but shes shy and somehow unsure or wants you to make a move i dont know if it was me i would go in for a hug and watch her reaction she will blush and or watch your lips when you talk etc
    if she watches your lips its a body language thing shes hoping for a kiss i would say

hope that helps

3. 2Scoopzz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You sure? I did just indirectly ask her if she liked me by sending her a random text and then putting "anyways, I hope you still like me tho" at the very end and she replied back completely ignoring that part lol so idk maybe I came on too strong and I text her like everyday so I'll give it a rest although I have asked her on several occasions if I annoy her and she always says no and continues the convo to assure me.

4. proud2bme

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  5. confusedbubble

You haven't said if she's out she may be still questioning or just shy.... I'm really shy when it comes to dating or possible dating it takes me months to build up the courage to hug (I'm not a hug type person)
    You say she wants to hang out why not invite her out for a bite to eat just you and her get to know her away from the crowd if she still touches you hair neck when your alone then she's into you..... She sounds like she's into you anyway and unsure of how to move the relationship on, you might have to put some work in by asking her to go for something to eat but before you part you can always ask for a cheeky hug and see what happens from there