1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's wrong with me!?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by LightSeeker, May 1, 2013.

1. LightSeeker

I'm still kind of new here, but I need to let this out.
    Here it goes...
    I'm a 17 y/o male who thinks he is bi but might be gay. (Pussy=vomit)
    Still haven't completely accepted myself yet.
    Nobody knows at all :confused:
    Except for this one guy i'm crushing on who openly said he was bi. So I felt comfotable and told him I thought I was too.
    I develop "Strong" crushes really easily on guys... ....idk.....idk -___-
    My first man crush was last year and it's still going on but I think i'm FINALLY over him (finally came into my senses.)

Now I'm crushing on another guy but haven't completely gotten over the first one. This new dude, whom we shall call "Ted," is really nice and we have deep conversations...online...but I've met Ted before. I feel stupid when I think about Ted because I'm only 17 and I should be worrying about college and finishing high school, not some guy. I have the rest of my life....sorta.... to think that out, but I can't stop thinking about him (I'm sure he's bi...but whatever)!!!!......or my most recent crush....why do I do this to myself :tantrum:

We shall call him "Rick."
    Rick is 21/22.....but he looks FREAKING 16 adfrkads;lfkldsakfdsl
    I like him...a lot...but I know it wont ever work. Why? well.... Ted and Rick are both moving away college and stuff and dsfsdfsadfdsafsdf and I'm stupid.

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::eusa_doh:
    WHY DO I DO THIS.
    I don't mean to crush on these guys, but I do. It's so complicated and I feel like I can't tell anybody except for the people here :frowning2:

dsfsdafsdfdsf

Anyways, that's all for now. Any feedback on my stupid situation would be appreciated!
    ~Light

2. Hefiel

Well it's not like you can exactly control who you crush on. That would've certainly made my life easier if I could. You just happened to crush on guys that were in a situation that were inconvenient for you, not much you can do about it.

3. sme

sme

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm just started to come out too. I'm not really sure if I am bisexual... All I know is, I've truly crushed hard on a grand total of three males in my entire life, and I've always been attracted to, and admired girls, way more than my (what used to be-mom's changed) bible thumpin' parents think a person should!
    I think you're still really young. Take it slow. Talk about it though... Don't leave it bottled up for 20 years like I did! You're making the right choice by trying to talk it out, I think.
    You may be like me, you like the opposite sex sometimes, but mostly, you swing the other way. I'm only just starting to accept that that is true of myself.
    I think you need to concentrate on you. Finding out who you are! Not just your sexual identity, all of it! If you want to continue talking to these guys, you ought to do so-without shame! Just concentrate on you too, not just them all the time. Here, here... Concentrate, or concentrating on you!
    I promise it will help you. :slight_smile:
    Be strong little guy! We'll both get through it alive! :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 1st May 2013 at 05:03 PM ----------

Hefiel is right too! Listen to him! :slight_smile: You can't help who you like, or their situation!
    I'm accepting that too.

4. LightSeeker

Wouldn't it be nice if we could :3

---------- Post added 1st May 2013 at 07:25 PM ----------

I guess I will have to take it slow. Hopefully it will get better from here!
    We can do it!!!!!!
    :grin:

5. sme

sme

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It sure would!
    I believe in you! Can't change our feelings, but we can change our attitudes and our thoughts! :slight_smile:

6. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  7. LightSeeker