1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a quick question...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by anonym, Oct 31, 2014.

1. anonym

anonym Guest

Is it weird that as a trans guy I feel more comfortable shopping for shoes in the women's section and buying unisex styles rather than the boys section? I would wear men's shoes if my feet were big enough but going to the boys section just feels wrong. I'm almost 27. I don't wanna wear kids shoes :dry:

2. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

No, it isn't weird. I think the same.

3. anonym

anonym Guest

Thanks. I was just worried people won't take me seriously as a trans guy but if I was wearing kids shoes, I don't even think I could take myself seriously.

4. Dinah

Third star to the right & straight on til morning.
    There is generally very little difference between older teen and men's shoe styles so the difference would be less noticeable aside from shoe size. If someone does notice just tell them you have smaller than average feet. Men's body proportions are equally as variable as women. Not all men are massive meatheads with big hands and feet.

5. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  6. MN Writer

lol, can we trade shoe sizes? I can't even shop for women's shoes in store because I have giant man-ski-feet.

7. anonym

anonym Guest

Yes! I hate my midget feet

8. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

You're welcome :slight_smile:

9. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I sometimes shop in the women's shoes because I have smaller feet as well. As long as you can steer clear of the clearly female looking shoes, nobody will notice probably.