1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hair growth products?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ThatOnePerson, Jan 1, 2015.

1. ThatOnePerson

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I mentioned this in another part of the forum, and was wondering if anyone here could give me some suggestions.

I want to grow my hair out faster, and I've done a lot of research on different products such as Mane n' Tail and FAST.

I was wondering, have any of you ever used these kinds of products? I know there are mixed reviews with both. However, I'm leaning towards Mane n' Tail for the way it rakes care of your hair.

Any thoughts on these kinds of products? Have you guys ever used them before? If so, what kind of results did you get?

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might have a look here:
    Really

(*hug*)

3. SumitaSofat

SumitaSofat Guest

you can also use the some home remedies for hair growth like avla shikai is the best for hair growth and shinnig.

4. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd say aim for foods that are high in vitamins that are responsible for hair growth. I might be wrong, but that might be E & K. I don't know how well that will work, but maybe it will help somehow. It seems way less harmful than other methods that have side effects.