Binders?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Confusedgirl0, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Confusedgirl0

Out Status:
    Some people
    Does anyone know where I can order some binders around the size of 38D? I want to be flat or almost flat. Are my boobs small enough to find a binder that won't endanger my breathing or anything like that? Would love some tips/sources I could visit.

2. Tohru-Chan

I am looking for some size 42C. There's one on amazon that comes in larger sizes but I can't for the life of me figure out the sizes, it seems that it's in women's pants sizes? I dunno. Totally confused.

3. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

I've been looking around too since I have a large chest and a lot of people say that binders from Underworks are the best. They have a comprehensive measuring chart and I've heard some good reviews. I'm planning on buying one from them in the future so maybe give them a try.

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  5. Tohru-Chan

On that post was a link you posted to another post that linked to the underworks site. xD

Are there any with zippers or clasps? I would not be able to step into one 'cause I have a big butt.. But I also have broad shoulders so I wouldn't be able to get it over my head either. And if I did I might get stuck.. >.>

6. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    :slight_smile:

(*hug*)

7. Tohru-Chan

I found them :slight_smile: Thanks

8. wanderinggirl

I actually just got my GC2B binder in the mail and OMG I totally recommend it!! It's not super tight but somehow flattens really effectively (I'm a DD, so I got me a serious situation.) And they're really affordable compared to LesLoveBoat.

I'd also recommend the TriTop; it's very effective, although things tend to shift around in it really easily, morphing into this uniboob situation which I have to take care of occasionally.

Don't go to Amazon for the velcro/hook-and-loop closure ones; they're designed for really small-chested people and even if they're stretchy enough they don't have enough coverage.

9. Acm

Acm Guest

Sorry to hijack someone else's thread but you're the first person I've seen that has a GC2B binder, and I was wondering what the material is like. Is there more cotton/softness than the tri-top has? I want a higher quality binder but my mom doesn't like the tri-top because she thinks it's too restrictive and uncomfortable, and all my purchases have to go through her.

10. Ail Stevens

Sorry to hijack someone else's thread but you're the first person I've seen that has a GC2B binder, and I was wondering what the material is like. Is there more cotton/softness than the tri-top has? I want a higher quality binder but my mom doesn't like the tri-top because she thinks it's too restrictive and uncomfortable, and all my purchases have to go through her.[/QUOTE]

I have both a full length binder from GC2B and two half lengths with clasps from loveboats. The loveboats binders never worked and when I actually got them on they cause a lot of pain and breathing problems x_x The GC2B one binds well and keeps things in place if I wear two sports bras underneath. Breathable and very comfortable. It's stretchy everywhere but the front chest area. I don't know what it's made of... And if the binders don't work for you, you can get a back brace from a store and just wear it backwards... It helps for big chested men/ individuals. Hope that helps! :icon_bigg (!) :thumbsup: :eusa_danc :smilewave

11. SkyColours38

If you can't get hold of anything in the right size/price range/shipping region, you can wear 2 sports bras (1 backwards and 1 forwards), and though it's not 100% effective, it's still better than nothing.