1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Douche outed me

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by RainbowGreen, Feb 10, 2015.

1. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello guys, so the guy I met this summer who proceeded to be a complete jackass when I came out to me is at it again. So, he told some people that I am trans, and knowing how stupid he is, I know he probably used such terms as ''pretends to be a boy'', ''not real'', ''really a girl'' ect. I want to kill him. So. Bad.

I never met a single person who was disrespectful of my identity deliberately, not one. And this guy was eager to be the first douchebag I encountered.

What am I supposed to do now? I'm thinking about officially coming out there and trying to repair the damage. I didn't plan on coming out to them, but I think's it's better to hear it from the horse's mouth instead of some prick's lies.

2. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Punch him in the balls.

But really, it's up to you to decide what the best course of action would be here. I only recommend you don't do anything hasty.

3. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    At 11 pm, I doubt I could do something hasty, but you're right.

I still want to rip his face off, though.

4. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't blame you. (*hug*)

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    As hard as it may be, I think it is better to take the high road in this situation. What he did is not right, but you could use this as a teaching moment to teach the other people that outing trans people is not cool.

I'd also have a discussion with this person, and make try to make sure that he understands how dangerous being outed can be.

6. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    According to him, I should already have committed suicide, so yeah, I don't think I can reason with him and make him see how dangerous this is.

But I do think I have no choice but to come out myself and explain.

7. PossumJack

Ugh, what an asswipe. You should spike his tea with laxatives when you get the chance :badgrin:

But honestly though, I agree that formally coming out at this point is probably the best option. The "damage" has already been done, so to speak. It's better to have people hear it from you than from the butthole which that guy calls a mouth.

#7 PossumJack, Feb 10, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  8. Rikudou

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It seems to me that this person feels hurt that you did not return his feelings, so he is now trying to get a reaction out of you, clinging to the idea that something might still happen between you two? I knew a person like that and the way I dealt with it was to simply cut off all contacts with them and not care about how they chose to make a fool of themselves. I suggest you do the same. If you feel that coming out will solve things, then do that, but I doubt it will stop his attempts at you. Trust that those that he tells about you, will see him for the person he truly is and would chose to ignore him as well.

9. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't feel like typing out everything, but this is not the case. Here is the thread in which I talked about him http://emptyclosets.com/forum/gender-identity-expression/150883-what-hell-he-doing.html .

Reading it might explain a few things.

Frankly, I think he's just stupid. He doesn't have a reason to do that.

10. Drew55

It was pointed out earlier, taking the high road. The view is better up there!

11. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

You, sir, will get soon a friendship request from me. :badgrin:

Excellent idea, but you don't need to stop there : Unleash your creativity! Ask yourself what would McGyver do?

Don't give him much credit... He is most likely having a collection of unresolved issues about his own masculinity. That you were born with it doesn't mean anything, anything, and this is for both cases.
    Some out there are blinded by their eyes. You can try to explain them, as Brad suggested. It won't work in all cases, but we owe them to the younger ones, you know. There is things you do for yourself, and there is things you do for others.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't have your revenge, if it makes you feel better. Go for it. Teach him.
    Still, not all cismen would go and punch him. Some of them just will take the high road. It depends on who you are and how you take it.

12. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    From what I heard, this asshole is also trying to steal my friend's boyfriend. He put them in a depressive state in which they said they wanted to harm themselves. How can someone be such a jerk? Than he says, I hope we'll still be friends. Screw you! For all you know, both of us are not your friends anymore since September.

Hell, this asshole deserves a whopping, but I'm not the one who hits kids. I really hope karma gets him back, hard. He said himself that he loves hurting others.