1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fluid or Trans?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by PanPrideLgbt, Feb 14, 2015.

1. PanPrideLgbt

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good morning,
    I am having a somewhat difficult time figuring out my gender identity. I usually love giving labels to myself except when it comes to gender. Gender labels (binary) make me cringe. The traditional make/female labels don't work anymore. I feel like I'm both and that makes me happy :thumbsup:. I wouldn't go as far as having a sex change but identifying as a female and male is great! I don't feel strange! Bottom line: idk what I am:eusa_doh:. Anybody that can make sense of this please leave a response :slight_smile:
    Adam

2. ANewDawn

You sound like you're bigender. Finding what identity makes you comfortable is the main thing, and if you're happy with the idea of being both genders then that's great :slight_smile:

3. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  4. monome

Your gender might be non-binary. There is a lot of words for it like: androgyne, genderfluid, genderqueer, bigender and so on. Google for it and it may bring you some knowledge about yourself. You sound a bit like me in the past, when I knew about being transgender or transsexual but coulndt fully identify with man or woman really, so I thought I am somehow inconsequent or recurring trans. But then I found about non-binary identities and BANG! Finaly something that fits. :slight_smile:

5. PanPrideLgbt

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you! I've found a wealth of information pertaining to this topic. Just one Google search can do wonders! :eusa_clap